Light One Million Candles

  • [DPD Web] Shen Shi'an
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      The innocent victims of Internet child abuse cannot speak for themselves.
      But you can.
      With your support, we can eradicate this evil trade.

      We do not need your money.

      We need you to light a candle of support <http://www.lightamillioncandles.com>.

      We're aiming to light One Million Candles by December 31, 2006.

      This petition will be used to put pressure on governments, politicians, financial institutions, payment organisations, Internet service providers, technology companies and law enforcement agencies who have the power to work together to eradicate the commercial viability of online child abuse.

      You have the power to get them to take action.

      Please light your candle at lightamillioncandles.com <http://www.lightamillioncandles.com> or send an email to light@... .

      Together, we can destroy the commercial viability of Internet child abuse sites that are destroying the lives of innocent children.

      Kindly forward this email to your friends, relatives and work colleagues so that they can light a candle too.