Response to "'Exorcising' the Invisible Small People Who Give You Trouble"

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006

      Response to "'Exorcising' the Invisible Small People Who Give You Trouble"

      Q: SIGH !!! It's disappointing and tiring to work with some elderly folks, who despite decades of living, have still not learnt to let go of grievances... Even after countless times of explanations to them to think for their own benefits and the future of their company... Very tired already.., should I give up?

      S: You might want to try to translate the story to the elderly to share? Remind them that happiness is a choice :-]

      Only after trying our best in doing the right thing should we give up.
      Even when we give up, it might be just taking a break - till a better method to persuade the person to change his/her mind comes along.

      Remember, the article reminds us that happiness is a personal choice. So it it important not to fall into the trap of being bitter that they are being bitter!

      Q: Just to say THANK YOU. I was feeling really down that day...

      - A TDE Reader + Shen Shi'an