616Make Every Day Earth Day

    Apr 19, 2005

      Make Every Day Earth Day

      We live on the Earth, off the Earth.

      We breathe in this world, of this world.

      Our thoughtfulness heals the environment.
      Our thoughtlessness destroys the environment.
      We make or break this world we deserve.
      We will deserve the world of our making.

      How's your world coming to be?
      It's destiny is in your very hands,
      with everything you choose to do or not do.
      Rethink, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Recover, Rebirth

      We have only one world, only one Earth.
      We have only this life to make it right,
      before we return in our next life,
      before we pass it to our children,
      and their children's children,
      who could be you.