1325[AP] 8/3-10/5: Project Rebirth (Round 2): Rediscover, Reflect, Recharge (10 Basic Buddhism Lessons)

    Jan 2, 2011

      Some Participants' Feedback From Round 1:

      'Thank you for the insights and sharing... As a 'newbie' to Buddhism, attending Project Rebirth has definitely helped to set a good foundation and provides a basic understanding to Buddhism. The course was well structured and the notes were very clear and well interpreted. I enjoyed in particular the various video clips, movies learnings and real life examples given as it makes the teachings very 'real' and close to everyday living. The follow-up emails and readings also help to further my understanding and provide me great insight on daily Dharma. It also serves as a great reminder to continue with the learning and application of the Dharma.' - Shirly

      'You are very resourceful. There is a lot of information provided at your sharing sessions... Simple, concise and easy to understand. Thank you very much for your effort... It is a blessing to know you.' - Irene

      '[The teacher] has lots of potential and passion for teaching.' - Rosalind

      'I've attended the first class for Project Rebirth last Sun and it was an insightful experience.' - Emily

      'Thanks for the interesting lessons and I look forward to more wisdom, compassion and happiness from learning the Dharma. This is my first Dharma course, and I hope to learn more from you and other classmates... Thank you for sharing the Dharma for the past few weeks. I enjoyed the classes and appreciate the practical aspects of the teaching. If the Dharma is mindfully applied to life, I believe it will bring greater calm and happiness.' - SK

      'Thank you for spending your weekends with us to help us find true happiness. You are a great teacher. As a beginner, I do find some of the teachings profound at this point but certainly I leave the class every week a little more enlightened... I want to share with you that I am so thankful I have taken the first step to start my spiritual path.' - Heng

      'Hi Shi'an, Thank you for the wonderful lessons. I had been looking forward to each lesson and must say that I have learnt many things.' - JK