CHAG SAMEACH

  • Yiftach Irit - OS HFAVE
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22 2:53 AM
      Dear Family,

      We wish you a very happy Passover holiday and send our love,

      The Israel Zentners - Dani, Eva, Tal and Noa Zentner and Irit and Yonatan Yiftach.
    • zentners
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22 6:30 AM
        How wonderful to hear from you!!
        Thank you for the good wishes and we also wish you have a wonderful celebration together in family

        THE HECHT-ZENTNERS from Quito
        We wish you a very happy Passover holiday and send our love,

        The Israel Zentners - Dani, Eva, Tal and Noa Zentner and Irit and Yonatan Yiftach.
      • Susana Carmio
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 22 11:29 AM

          JAG SAMEAJ FOR ALL FAMILY ZENTER,

          FROM SUSY ,JOSE ,JENNI AND ABI