Hello from Roberto Falck

  • robertofalck
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      My brother has been doing such a wonderful job on getting everyone
      together and keeping everyone up to date on what's going on, and I
      feel like it is time for me to say hello, and introduce myself to the
      ones I haven't met yet.

      Let me give you a brief update on my life, for those of you who I
      haven't had a chance to talk or write in a while... or even in my
      entire life!!

      After graduating from college in Quito 7 years ago, I moved to New
      York City, where I am still living.

      My life as a student was a bit of a nomad one. I started school in
      Pennsylvania, then went back to Quito for a couple of years, then
      crossed the Atlantic all the way to Birminham, UK, and then back to
      Quito, where I finally graduated.

      I originally came to New York to dedicate my life to photography. I
      worked for a couple of years as an assistant to other photographers in
      the city; learning about the craft and the business.
      A couple of years after, I decided to learn a new trade, so I got into
      the web development business, and since then I have combined my
      passion for photography with developing websites.

      My love for traveling has taken me to a few places, mostly to learn
      about the world and to photograph it's beauty. Luckily I have had a
      chance to meet some of you through out those trips.

      I have a photo newsletter that I send once in a while to keep people
      up to date on what I am doing with my photography work. And since I do
      not have all of your emails, you could take a look at it on my website

      http://www.robertofalck.com/news/newsletter_050314_3.asp

      I'm looking forward to meeting all of you next year.

      Roberto