Fwd: Welcome Baby Freedson - Falck: It’s a boy!

  • Julia Freedson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2009
      His name is Ian Freedson Falck.

      Let us know if you'd like to learn more about why we chose his name.

      Photo attached.

      Arturo, Julia, Tovah (and Ian)

      ---------------

      Dear friends and family

      We are thrilled to welcome our new baby boy, born on September 18, 2009 at 2:13am after 3 hours of natural childbirth in Boston, Massachusetts. Mom and baby are doing fine. He’s a big boy weighing 8lbs and 15 oz!

      His name will follow.

      With love.

      Julia, Arturo and Tovah

      Freedson - Falck

      <photo-11.jpg>
    • Susana Carmio
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2009
        CLARO QUE SI QUE TENEMOS INTERES DE SABER PORQUE LE PUSIERON EL NOMBRE DE IAN
        UN BESO GRANDE A TODOS
        SUSY

        To: zentners@yahoogroups.com
        From: jfreedson@...
        Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 06:23:41 -0700
        Subject: [zentners] Fwd: Welcome Baby Freedson - Falck: It’s a boy!

        ------------ ---

        Dear friends and family

        We are thrilled to welcome our new baby boy, born on September 18, 2009 at 2:13am after 3 hours of natural childbirth in Boston, Massachusetts. Mom and baby are doing fine. He’s a big boy weighing 8lbs and 15 oz!

        His name will follow.

        With love.

        Julia, Arturo and Tovah

        Freedson - Falck