Regards

  • Evelyn Falck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      My dear family and friends:

      I am hearing with great concern about the war in Israel against Hamas.

      I want you to know that I am praying for you and all the people in Israel.  May this event be a short one and without bad consecuences in the future.

      Please let me hear from you so I know that you are all well.

      Love

      Evelyn Falck

      P.D.  TAMI  Please send my regards to your parents and please send me their e-mail.