New file uploaded to zentners

  • zentners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the zentners
      group.

      File : /Genealogy/family tree.txt
      Uploaded by : arturofalck <arturofalck@...>
      Description : Family Tree 2004/11/19

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      arturofalck <arturofalck@...>
    • zentners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the zentners
        group.

        File : /Genealogy/family tree.txt
        Uploaded by : arturofalck <junk.afalck@...>
        Description : Family Tree

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        arturofalck <junk.afalck@...>
      • Evelyn Falck
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
          Dear Susie:

          I hope you are doing well and preparing yourself to come to the Zentner's
          reunion in July 2006.

          I want to wish you a very happy, healthy and prosperous birthday. May it
          all be full of joy and good happenings.

          Love

          Evelyn

          MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/