Fotos Enero y Febero 2008

  • Mica
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008

      You've been sent an album shareMyPhotoAlbum
      FRAMEFRAME
      This photo has been archived, please click on the view my photo button to view this album
      FRAMEFRAME
       View this online photo album

      From: Mica

      Album: Fotos Enero y Febero 2008

      Message:
      You're invited to view the photos and Videos in -- Fotos Enero y Febero 2008 -- on MyPhotoAlbum. Enjoy!

      If the 'view my photos' button above does not work, copy and paste the link below into your browser: http://micayari.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album03

      Get your own FREE Online Photo Album from MyPhotoAlbum!
      http://mcarmio.myphotoalbum.com
      We'll even give you 20 FREE PRINTS for joining.

      Is this email going to your junk/bulk folder? Add share@... to your address book or click your "Not Spam" button to ensure that you receive all future MyPhotoAlbum Invitations in your Inbox.

      This email has been sent to you by Mica using the MyPhotoAlbum album share service, if you have received this email in error please disregard this message.

      Replying to this email will reply directly to Mica. Your email address will be displayed.