simchat bat

  • arturofalck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Dear Zentners

      Thank you all for your emails and wishes.

      We are happy to let you know that her name is Tovah Freedson Falck.

      And, we'd like to invite you all to join us in a ceremony to
      celebrate her naming and to warmly welcome her into our world in the
      Jewish tradition - with a reception to follow. (please bring
      partners/spouses/etc)

      Please join us on:

      When: Sunday, January 7th at 1:15pm (prompt)

      Where: Park Slope Jewish Center
      1320 8th Ave
      Brooklyn, NY
      Phone: (718) 768-1453
      http://psjc.org/index.php?
      option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=39

      Much Love
      Julia and Arturo

      PS if possible, we'd appreciate if you coulld RSVP - but in any case
      we'd be thrilled to see any of you who are abel to join us.