Call for pictures

  • arturofalck
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 3:39 AM
      Dear Zentners,

      The reunion is getting closer and its time to start planning some
      activities.

      Wether you are going to attend the reunion or not, we want to feel
      your presence... so please send us your pictures!

      Please send Arturo (afalck@...) a recent picture of every
      member of the family (It can be a picture of each individual person
      or group photo). Please include a description of the picture:

      Names of the people in the picture and the year it was taken would
      be great... if you want to you can include other information... like
      where the picture was taken, ages, etc.

      We will use these pictures for an activity in the cruise!

      Also, please let me know if you have old pictures of our ancestors
      (or ourselves)... I resently visited Lisa Balton, and she showed me
      a treasure of pictures!

      We scanned a bunch of them and will try to post them here.

      Remember to send us your pictures... especially if you cannot come
      to the reunion!

      love,

      Arturo.
    • zentners@interactive.net.ec
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27 10:49 AM
        As time gets closer to the Zentner reunion, I continue wondering why we don't
        hear anything from some of our relatives. I would like to hear something from
        Freddy and Paul in England. How about "primo"Danny from Israel?
        This meeting that Arturo has organized is long overdue. We are the heirs of a
        wonderful, brave group that survived the horrors of the Holocaust and I am sure
        we all have a history to tell and also many pictures to show.
        Come on people! get excited!
        Abrazos
        SUSI ZENTNER HECHT
        QUITO ECUADOR