      To: zentners@yahoogroups.com
      From: alena.heinz@...
      Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:28:01 +0000
      Subject: [zentners] Elli died on June 22nd

      Dear relatives and friends,
      as most of you already know, my mum died this week very painfully after a very fast growing cancer.
      Please remember her.
      We will travel to Prague and "bring her" from the crematory in Cologne
      first to the appartement here in Hürth and then to Prague, finally she will "stay" at the same cemetary with my dad Paul who died April 15th 1991 in Prague.
      best regards
      Alena, Heinz-Gerd and Teresa

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic