I'm home :)

  • Zena F
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7 2:59 AM
      Good morning friends. I am home. What a beautiful wedding
      they had. It was like something from the movies. They are
      so much in love, it was wonderful to see. They got married
      in the gardens of a resort and it was 72 degrees, perfect
      day. The reception was something else too and we ate so much
      food. Jessica caught the bouquet, she is so excited. I have
      tons of things to do now that we are home, but I wanted to send
      a small newsletter today. Give me a day or two and hopefully
      I will catch back up. Also I want to say Happy Birthday to
      my sister. Happy Birthday Deb I love you. I hope you all have
      a great day.

      Did you miss me???? Please vote, we need to catch back up

      Please Vote Daily-Thank you :)
      Yesterday we had 44 votes and in 9th place.
      Thank you for showing your support with a vote.

      Congratulations to October Winners

      Heart Necklace - Tim from NY
      AVON's ANEW Skin Cream - Carolyn from Arkansas

      Contest for November.

      1 prize this month

      Prize 1 donated by Zena - "Timeless Cross Pendant
      w/ Chain, 0.65ctw, Genuine Rubies and Diamond Accent
      Solid Two Tone Gold Value $250.00

      You can see the picture of the prizes and details
      on the site at

      1 lucky winners will win the prize. To enter this
      contest please click on the link to take to my homepage.
      On the homepage there is a box, with a number of the day.
      Simply email me with today's answer
      to enter the drawing. Thank you and good luck!!

      WebTV Users- Since web tv can't access the site, please
      just send in a entry daily.

      Then email answer to zenasfreebies@...
      If you add a note please put note in subject line.
      ****SITES OF THE DAY****

      Pakadevas *Free*bees
      This is the place! Find real *free*bies, Interesting finds,
      & contests! *Join us to -enter & receive a *F-R-E-E* phone
      card! -Check our Crafts, Natural Beauty, Jar Gifts, & other
      Recipes pages. WIN! "Soups, Sauces, Seasonings"! See our
      *Contest section for details & -entry ideas-draw is November
      30/03 ( International )
      Live & Let Live !
      Disabled ? Not ? Difference ?
      This -weekly -news-letter is designed to support disabled
      people from every age & every kind of disability. Links to
      organizations. Opportunity for reactions, & sharing thoughts
      & ideas & finding solutions to some of the problems encountered
      in our daily lives.
      -Site has Dutch & English Links. -News-letter in English.
      Come join us...the more souls...the more joy ! Rob:)

      WIN! "Giftwrap Variety Pack" for November!
      *Join "Live & Let Live" to be entered! ( International )

      Subscribe: LiveAndLetLive-subscribe@...
      ***DEAL OF THE DAY***

      $1 Cd/Vhs/DVD Sale Over 700 titles at $1

      FREE Jumbo Lion King Nala or Simba at ToysRUs when you
      purchase $100 in toys from the BIG Toy Book sale with
      $2500 in savings. Use code TRUFRELKPLSH
      FREE Shipping on $99 too and all the holidays top toys

      ********SPONSORED AD #1********

      Prepare for a new career at home! Professional Career
      Development Institute offers self-paced distance learning
      courses and associate�s degree programs in today�s most
      popular careers. Or, earn your high school diploma. All
      programs are nationally accredited. Enjoy affordable tuition,
      open-book exams. Complete our exciting courses in your spare
      time now. Send for free literature!

      ****SPONSORED AD #2****

      FREE Glucose Meter from Access Diabetic. Medicare or private
      insurance required and Medicare pays for your diabetic supplies!
      CLICK HERE NOW! (US residents only)

      ********SPONSORED AD #3********

      Earn an accredited degree in less time ONLINE!
      American Intercontinental University offers master's and
      bachelor's degrees for working adults.
      Click here for more information.

      Adopt a needy family this holiday season. Go here to
      read the stories and pick a family. Thank you to Carmen
      from Haunted Freebies for starting this tradition :)

      "Get a complimentary $20 Toys 'R' Us Gift Card" just
      for trying Clever Island (US) Its just $1 processing
      and cancel and still keep the gift card

      FREE Stock Car Racing Gift - Limited Time
      Choose your favorite driver
      Driving Gloves, Magnets, Keychains & more

      Cosmo Girl is Giving away Prizes Everyday this month

      November 7
      A set of 3 "Trading Spaces" books from Meredith Books
      We're giving away 5 sets!
      Retail value: $60

      Code Word - chime

      November 8
      A $500 gift card from The Container Store
      We're giving away 1!
      Retail value: $500

      Code Word- pie

      FREE Ladies Parka, 5 FREE Gift bags and Buy 1 get
      1 FREE gifts at Yves. Free shipping on $25 plus
      FREE Blue Stylish Shoulder Bag With Orders Over $25
      And A FREE 10 Piece Beauty Collection With Orders
      Over $40. Save 10% more Use code SHOPEARLY

      FREE Sample Of Fruit Fusions Shampoo, Conditioner
      and Body Wash (US)

      Click Here to Win a $1,000 Grocery Shopping Spree!
      5 DVDs for 49 cents each and shipped FREE

      FREE Red Dress Ink book and the Cosmopolitan Virtual
      Makeover CD (US & Canada) Really nice freebie :)

      FREE Wilson Jones Index dividers

      Friday Only Sale at Amazon 4 pages full

      FREE one-year subscription to Health Magazine
      (US, must qualify)

      FREE Fleece Pullover from ESPN when you order ESPN
      The Magazine at only $1 an issue. No Credit Card
      required, click bill me. (US & Canada)

      SAVE Up to $3 on allergy relief for you and your kids

      Want non-drowsy, all-day allergy relief for your family?
      Save up to $3.00 on America's #1 full prescription-strength,
      OTC allergy medicine*. Hurry! This is a limited time offer.
      SAVE NOW! Click Here:

      FREE Have you ever thought your idea could make a
      great product? Well, it can. Join the many who have
      cashed in on their ideas by getting your FREE Inventors
      Kit from Inventors Helpline. CLICK HERE to bring your
      ideas to life.

      FREE Shipping on Any Order at Blair .
      New clearance items just added too
      Use priority code 8BU

      FREE dinner for military
      Golden Corral 2003 Military Appreciation
      Night brings special meaning to all 400+ Golden Corral
      Restaurants spanning 39 states as we join together to
      once again offer all veterans and retired and active
      duty members of the U.S. military a Free �Thank-you
      Dinner Buffet and Beverage on Monday night,
      November 10th, from 5 � 9 PM.

      FREE subscription to PERFORM� magazine and learn
      about challenging arthritis joint pain with BEXTRA (US)

      Do you want to Save Up To $25 in Groceries every
      week From Brands You Know and Trust?

      FREE Do you have heartburn? Click here for free
      samples and information!

      FREE Sample of KY Liquid Personal Lubricant (US)

      Please Vote...Vote...Vote Thank you :)

      FREE Get The Twister Stunt Car for FREE

      KBToys Surprise of the Day Today Only

      FREE Printable Coupon - Free Starbucks Cappuccino
      at Barnes & Noble w/Any Purchase

      FREE Money Making Update service and you will begin
      receiving regular updates on top Home Business
      Opportunities, often before others even know they
      exist!! And soon you could be generating a full-time
      income working part-time from home. (US)

      FREEBIES and Contest from FREE2Try New FREEBIES everyday!

      Managing endometriosis can be a challenge. Talking
      with your doctor shouldn't be. Click here for your
      personalized Doctor Discussion Guide.

      Click here to buy brand-name medication from our fully
      licensed Canadian pharmacy Free Price Quote and Free
      Shipping with $350.00 order!(U.S. customers only, please)
      FREE information about Psoriasis.
      (This is a goodie, I got mine, nice size package)

      FEED an animal in need for FREE, please click daily.

      Donate a Mammogram-simply click a button and a woman (who can't
      afford a mammogram)gets a free mammogram at no cost to you.

      *Note Also during October it is Breast Cancer Month and they
      will double ALL Clicks. Thanks Lynn :)

      Did you find a FREEBIE or Deal today???? If so, please
      give me a vote and lets try for the top site :) Thank you

      I now have a second newsletter for the ones who are interested.
      Its for all The Deals of The Day. If you shop online, shop with
      me and save $$$$. If you want to join this group, please send a blank
      email to zenasdealsoftheday-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Thank you.
      Please visit the site for more freebies.

      I hope you enjoyed today's freebies. Have a great day,
      keep smiling :) and Happy Freebie Hunting!!!

      Your Freebie Friend,
      Site- http://zenasfreebies.com
      email- zenasfreebies@...

      Disclaimer..All of the Free Stuff listed is free to the best of my
      knowledge. I report information only and have no interest in any of the
      companies listed. Be cautious and have fun. Zenas Freebies reserves the
      right to unsubscribe any subscriber, at any given time, without reason.

      From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
      on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!