Its Zena I am back

  • zenasfreebies
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      Hello friends. Yes, its me. I am coming back. Last year
      was an awful year for me, so I apologize for dissappearing.
      2013 is a new start for me. I hope to save the site and be
      able to make it on my own. I know you all have always supported
      me for all these years and I appreciate it. I won't be able to
      have the monthly contest until I get my feet on the ground, but
      hopefully I can start it back soon. I am working on the site so
      I can get back to work. In the mean time, here is a contest
      for American Laser. I hope you all can sign up. Thanks

      http://zenasfreebies.com/Contest.html

      I will hopefully have a news out next week. I am glad to
      be back.

      Your friend,
      Zena

      I hope you enjoy today's goodies. Have a great day,
      keep smiling :) and Happy Fr*ee*bie Hunting!!!
      Your Friend,
      Zena

      Site- http://www.zenasfreebies.com
      email- zenasfreebies@...
      184 Powder Mill St., Dallas, GA. 30157
      This is not sp am. you joined this list
      Unsubscribe link listed below
      There are advertisements included in this letter