Goodie alert from Zena

  • zenasfreebies
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      Hello friends. I hope you had a nice weekend. I finally pressed
      the delete button and starting to redo the site. Its hard after
      12 years to lose it all. I ran across a great free 1 yr. for
      coupons, and these are big savings too. I will get back as I can.
      Have a great day and see you soon.

      Your friend,
      Zena

      1) FREE 1-year membership to the Coupons.com Savings Club! ($30 value)
      Use promo code: BIRTHDAY

      You´ll enjoy

      •Bigger and better savings
      •First dibs on top offers
      •The Coupon Finder, an exclusive tool that finds
      the best coupons for your favorite brands

      http://tinyurl.com/8fmsksx

      2) Monday September 4 - Noon EST- 1st. 500
      FREE BEYOND CLEAR ERASE ADVANCED SPOT CORRECTOR (US)

      http://tinyurl.com/42emxlf

      I hope you enjoy today's goodies. Have a great day,
      keep smiling :) and Happy Fr*ee*bie Hunting!!!
      Your Friend,
      Zena

      Site- http://www.zenasfreebies.com
      email- zenasfreebies@...
      184 Powder Mill St., Dallas, GA. 30157
      This is not sp am. you joined this list
      Unsubscribe link listed below
      There are advertisements included in this letter