Opportunity to be published in local magazine!

  • wombofpurple
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Dear Group:

      I am looking for a photograph for the cover of a local Northern
      Virginia/DC Magazine. The photo should be of something that
      illustrates too much technology and not enough communication. I was
      thinking a photography of power lines but perhaps you have a better
      idea. If you have such a photograph please send it to
      wombofpurple@... as soon as possible because I will be only be
      looking for a few days. Feel free to email me for more information.