new to the list

  • Paul Raphaelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      Hello,

      I've been reading through the posts and am curious if your general
      understanding of zen photography is about pictures that come out
      of conscious intent to produce zen photographs, or if you're interested
      in any imagery that embodies certain ideas/sensibilities/feelings.

      Also, do you see your understanding of zen in relation to Tibetan
      buddhism? I don't actively practice this, but have been introduced
      to it by a few friends ... I respect it and for now have it as my best
      frame of reference.

      Paul