New Member, Hi!

  • oldrockgod
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      Greetings!,
      Zen and photography have always been very integrated for me.
      Photography has always been my favorite way to become aware of the "
      here and now"
      I'ts such an amazing process! It's a way of meditating on nature, a
      bridge, a ramshackle old building, or a blade of grass and to begin to
      become part of what I am seeing. To begin to see it in a hundred
      different ways or only one.

      You already have everything you need!

      Kevin
    • Louis Dallara
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
        Exactly Kevin !

        Don't use photography as an excuse to separate yourself from what you
        sense. You are what you see and feel. Don't be afraid to see with
        feeling.
        "The Zen of Photography"