Thoughts

  • Louis Dallara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2004

      Thought is a word we use to explain the process of evaluating the lie we have accepted, and applying certain portions of it to specific events.  "I must think about it," means I must recall all aspects of the lie that I believe apply to this situation.  This is why "your conclusion" and "my conclusion" regarding the same situation are seldom the same - we believe different lies.

      "The quieter you become, the more you can hear."- Baba Ram Dass