New member

  • naturephotosbysusan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11 5:50 AM
      Hello all!

      I just joined the site today. Thought I would drop a quick line to
      say hello...

      ~Suzan
    • Louis Dallara
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11 7:18 AM
        Welcome Susan;

        Thanks for the line..
        Here's one for you..

        A teacher learns from the students. Who then is the real
        teacher/student?
        If the teacher is the student, then we are all students learning from
        each other.

        I just joined the site today. Thought I would drop a quick line to
        say hello...

        ~Suzan

        Yahoo! Groups Links