67Re: [zen_photography] Hello

  • Louis Dallara
    Nov 30, 2005
      Greeting's Wayne;

      Welcome; thanks for the intro.. I hope you enjoy your new home.
      I love AZ and spend as much time as I can there. My favorite place
      to re-charge is Arcosanti. Check out there web site.
      www.arcosanti.org
      I hope to get out to Az in the spring.
      Let me know if you find any interesting sites.

      Lou
      www.louisdallara.com