Board meeting 10:45 AM Saturday, June 8

  • martin_munro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2013
      Forwarded message from Diana Cederquist....

      Dear ZDS members and friends,

      Please join us this Saturday, June 8 at 10:45 a.m. for our monthly Board meeting. The agenda will include:

      1. Committee Reports - Treasurer, Bylaws, Library

      2. Roshis Salary Review

      3. Report on invitations to Leonard Marcel Roshi and Tenney Nathanson

      4. Orientation and "Pointer of the Month"

      5. Schedule next Board meeting

      6. Sangha Relations Committee - Paul Buckwalter will be reporting on the results of the three Sangha Relations meetings.