Re: [zclagroundsgroup] grounds update

  • Rosa Martinez
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2009
      Thanks, Faith Mind, and all Grounds Group. The grounds are looking fresh and alive.  I will be available on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, April 8,9,10 (Zazenkai is Saturday, and I will be participating).   That week is my Spring break.  I expect that as I ease out of my employment I will give my time to the grounds.  At any rate, I will do what I can now with all my heart. Thank you all, once again.
      Ando

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2009
        FM:
        I'm available Monday and Friday. The 6th and the 10th. Let me know when you need me.
        Andy

        Andy Handler
        14129 Gilmore St., #5
        Van Nuys, CA 91401
        (831) 224-0326

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2009
          Lets do next Friday, 10th. fm

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2009
            lets do Fri 10th, thanks fm

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 2, 2009
              Good.!

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 18 10:31 PM

                Please see attached letter concerning updates from the grounds group.

                In gassho, Faith-Mind

              • Ty Webb
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 19 5:51 PM
                  Wonderful recap FM.  You are such a gift to us and ZCLA!  Annette is very lucky.  Have you talked to her about coming to SF on 4/8-10?  We plan on going to the de Young museum and the garden conservatory in Golden Gate Park.  We will also be going to the Stanford spring football game which is being held close to the conservatory.

                  We are staying at the Parker House in the Castro which is a gay BnB and women are welcome!

                  Love -

                  Ty/Jotai