grounds update

  • dthores@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 18, 2011

      Please see attached letter concerning updates from the grounds group.

      In gassho, Faith-Mind

    • Ty Webb
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 19, 2011
        Wonderful recap FM.  You are such a gift to us and ZCLA!  Annette is very lucky.  Have you talked to her about coming to SF on 4/8-10?  We plan on going to the de Young museum and the garden conservatory in Golden Gate Park.  We will also be going to the Stanford spring football game which is being held close to the conservatory.

        We are staying at the Parker House in the Castro which is a gay BnB and women are welcome!

        Love -

        Ty/Jotai