Check out the Pundarika courtyard!

  • Ty Webb
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
      Faith Mind and her wonderful crew are continuing with their transformation of our courtyard.  They have moved Avalokiteshvara into place.  In the next couple of weeks, Faith Mind, Mugen  or I will send out another email to get input on the ground cover and other plantings.

      Palms joined,

      Jotai
    • Wendy Nakao
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
        Wow, very exciting. It's a wonderful transformation! Thank you for all the effort.

        May I suggest that you all consider the very diseased tree in the southeast corner removed? You can plant another tree or just give yourselves better light.

        Palms joined with appreciation,
        Roshi