your new yahoo group

  • Gemmon Private
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2008

      Dear Grouds-Group Members,

      Jotai asked me to set up a yahoo group for you, what I did. Then I made him the moderator and wanted to remove myself. That did not work out, yet, because he does not have a yahoo group ID. If anybody wants to step forward to take the ownership of the group away, please do so, if not, I will receive your emails. If not, I also can just filter them directly in my trashcan.

      The group is set up that anybody can post a message, that needs to be approved by the moderator (Jotai), but the answers will solely go to group members.

      I hope, this is what you all wanted and thank you all very much for taking care for the gardens and grounds

      Gemmon

      Evi Gemmon Ketterer

      Zen Center of Los Angeles

      Program Steward

      923 S. Normandie Ave

      Los Angeles, CA 90006

      info@...

      Office: (213) 387 2353

      Whatever does not touch us in our depth, has no effect. In order to have an effect, a practice or truth has to affect the unconscious, too, otherwise it does not touch us. It is never the technique which heals us, it is the contact with the person teaching it and the wholehearted application we can do. (C.G.Jung)

    • dthores@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2008
        Gemmon Dear,  thanks for doing this, I do not think I have the tech ability to moderate this thing, more Aunt Debbies might show up...thanks again,deb

      • Gemmon programsteward

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008

            Gemmon—Thank you for setting up the group.

            In gassho,

            Jifu/