156Kanzeon Garden Chairs

  • Wendy Nakao
    May 10 12:58 PM
      Greetings Grounds Group,

      I suggest that it is time to replace the chairs around the Kanzeon statue. They have been carefully repaired quite a bit over the past 12 years or so -- who would have thought they would have lasted this long? The red chair was removed to trash due to its debilitated condition. Can we all be on the lookout for possible replacements? Good, sturdy chairs for the contemplative wild spot -- chairs that can be covered? We know the birds also love them.

      Please give your feedback.

      In gassho and appreciation for our beautiful Dharma grounds,

      Roshi
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic