Introducing Tabakoni Press (Pvt) Ltd

  • Winston Matunya
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011

      Famba Zion,

      It is my pleasure to introduce to you Tabakoni Press (Pvt) Ltd, a company that is 100% owned by the Church and provides printing services on paper up to A2 size. Over and above printing all the Church’s stationery needs, the company has the capacity to also provide a printing service to the general public. All the Chirairo & Farikanyai tickets and some of the flags used at Easter Mbungo this year were printed by our machines.

      Let us take the concept of business networking within our Church to a new level by engaging Tabakoni Press for all our printing requirements. Some of the products they can do are desk calendars, branded stationery [receipt books, invoice books, log books etc], single colour and full colour posters up to A3 size.

      We are situated at Unit 8, Kelvin Corner, Graniteside. Harare and willing to do business with companies and individuals anywhere in the World. You are free to pay us a visit or contact our Sales & Marketing Officer Audrey on 0772 739 631 or e-mail tabakoni@....

      Nerugare,

      Matunya

      Cell: 0772 516 519

      E-mail: tabakoni@...

      Proverbs 18 vs 16. “A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.”

    • Luke Matimba
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011
        Noted, thanks.

        L. Matimba (LREI)
        General Manager
        Property Hopes Real Estate
        55 Nelson Mandela/First St
        1st Floor Wetherby House
        P.O. Box CY2372 Causeway
        HARARE
        TeL: +263-4-798206/7
        Fax:+263-4-796357
        Cell:+263-913 407 008/+263-11-538 502

[...]

      • Fadzie Maunganidze
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011
          Haeti

          Hmmm, that's great! Can you also guarantee us some updated ZCC Hym books with all songs at the 20 July Conference paMbungo? Vana veZion are desperate of some ZCC Hym books.

          --
          Fadzie
          079 916 2176
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011

            I can confirm that we will be launching several books about our Church and our God and a new-look hymn book is among them. The first batch of hymn books will be available towards the end of this month.

            __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6183 (20110606) __________

            http://www.eset.com

            __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6183 (20110606) __________

            http://www.eset.com

            __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6184 (20110606) __________

            http://www.eset.com

          • Ngonidzashe Mataruse
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2011
              This is great news to hear. Thanks for being innovative guys. You putting ZION CHRISTIAN CHURCH on the business arena

              Regards

              Ngoni Mataruse