  • Elias Mundopa
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
    ZION CHRISTIAN CHURCH
    CHENJERAYI MBAVA – 04 April 2011

    Munhu wa mwari Bishop N. Mutendi wanoti ongororayi mabuku nekutedzera
    the ZCC system pa nyaya dzemari. Nekuti mbava dziri mberi kwedu.

    Wa fundisi wakuru wedzinyika, newa dzidzisi wakuru we matabera, nema
    Chairmen, nana Secretary nana treasurer onayi kuti ma deposit a sainwa
    ne wanhu wese awa. There must be at least three signatures on the bank
    deposit slips before the you send at least two people to go to the
    bank and bank the money collected. One of the signatures should be
    that of Mufundisi, Elder or Mukuru we tabera. If you bank your cash at
    the ZCC offices then you should make sure the same signing arrangement
    is done in the register books before the money goes for banking.
    Please make sure that you use carbon paper for all your duplicate
    pages.

    All those who will be found to have stolen church money will be
    arrested and prosecuted. Let's all avoid the consequences and do the
    correct stsems and procedures. Mwari atsamwa!

    2 Makoronike 31 Vs 10-12
    Wa Efeso 5 Vs 15-16
    Johane 3 Vs 10-12

    Please read the versus and also make use of the ZCC Audit & Systems Handbook

    --
    Thanks and Kind Regards
    Elias Mundopa
    Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
      chakatemwa and tongwa kana charirwa nowakatumwa wat we a suppose to
      do is to work according to the implemented systems.estere 1 vs
      13.mapisarema 1 vs 3 wakaropafadzwa munhu anofungisisa murairo wamwari
      siku nesikati,infact does it bother u kuti some people are benefiting
      patafura yamwari,if it bothers you follow all necessary procedures to
      supress theft on church funds

      On 4/3/11, Elias Mundopa <mundopae@...> wrote:
      > ZION CHRISTIAN CHURCH
      > CHENJERAYI MBAVA – 04 April 2011
      >
      > Munhu wa mwari Bishop N. Mutendi wanoti ongororayi mabuku nekutedzera
      > the ZCC system pa nyaya dzemari. Nekuti mbava dziri mberi kwedu.
      >
      > Wa fundisi wakuru wedzinyika, newa dzidzisi wakuru we matabera, nema
      > Chairmen, nana Secretary nana treasurer onayi kuti ma deposit a sainwa
      > ne wanhu wese awa. There must be at least three signatures on the bank
      > deposit slips before the you send at least two people to go to the
      > bank and bank the money collected. One of the signatures should be
      > that of Mufundisi, Elder or Mukuru we tabera. If you bank your cash at
      > the ZCC offices then you should make sure the same signing arrangement
      > is done in the register books before the money goes for banking.
      > Please make sure that you use carbon paper for all your duplicate
      > pages.
      >
      > All those who will be found to have stolen church money will be
      > arrested and prosecuted. Let's all avoid the consequences and do the
      > correct stsems and procedures. Mwari atsamwa!
      >
      > 2 Makoronike 31 Vs 10-12
      > Wa Efeso 5 Vs 15-16
      > Johane 3 Vs 10-12
      >
      > Please read the versus and also make use of the ZCC Audit & Systems Handbook
      >
      > --
      > Thanks and Kind Regards
      > Elias Mundopa
      > ZCC Auditor General
      > MD, Kerzer Computers
      > Tel: 263-4-746651/746751
      > Cell: 263-11-606931

    • Thabani Moyo
      Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
        yamabata kunjere

        On 4/3/11, Elias Mundopa <mundopae@...> wrote:
        > ZION CHRISTIAN CHURCH
        > CHENJERAYI MBAVA – 04 April 2011
        >
        > Munhu wa mwari Bishop N. Mutendi wanoti ongororayi mabuku nekutedzera
        > the ZCC system pa nyaya dzemari. Nekuti mbava dziri mberi kwedu.
        >
        > Wa fundisi wakuru wedzinyika, newa dzidzisi wakuru we matabera, nema
        > Chairmen, nana Secretary nana treasurer onayi kuti ma deposit a sainwa
        > ne wanhu wese awa. There must be at least three signatures on the bank
        > deposit slips before the you send at least two people to go to the
        > bank and bank the money collected. One of the signatures should be
        > that of Mufundisi, Elder or Mukuru we tabera. If you bank your cash at
        > the ZCC offices then you should make sure the same signing arrangement
        > is done in the register books before the money goes for banking.
        > Please make sure that you use carbon paper for all your duplicate
        > pages.
        >
        > All those who will be found to have stolen church money will be
        > arrested and prosecuted. Let's all avoid the consequences and do the
        > correct stsems and procedures. Mwari atsamwa!
        >
        > 2 Makoronike 31 Vs 10-12
        > Wa Efeso 5 Vs 15-16
        > Johane 3 Vs 10-12
        >
        > Please read the versus and also make use of the ZCC Audit & Systems Handbook
        >
        > --
        > Thanks and Kind Regards
        > Elias Mundopa
        > ZCC Auditor General
        > MD, Kerzer Computers
        > Tel: 263-4-746651/746751
        > Cell: 263-11-606931

      • Ngonidzashe Mataruse
        Message 4 of 4 , Apr 11, 2011
          Thanks Mr Mundopa. Its good keeping on reminding pple.