Tabakonis

  • leonard katova
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 4, 2010

    Join?

    See Attached Tabakonis

    Leonard Katova
    +263-912740024

  • Lionel Depute
    Message 2 of 24 , Jun 23, 2011
      Hyt, was wondering wats happening nematabakoni. We had Vashe in Mutare 8 June and in Hre 12 June now Lowveld paUngano yeSunga/Ruwa but still no tabakoni. Pliz help tisaporofita pfocho, tizive kwatiri kufudzirwa. Defe PFACHA!!!
    • shepherd matashu
      Message 3 of 24 , Feb 6, 2012

      Those who are failing to open, try this version

      Thank you

      Shepherd M Matashu
      Technical Support & Services Engineer(IT Dept)
      Mbungo Estates
      PO Mbungo
      Masvingo
      Cell: +263-775161216/+263712979249
    • Antony C.M
      Message 4 of 24 , Mar 7, 2012
        Where is the Harare Tabakoni...tamirira anhuwe for a long time...asi rakabiwa paMbare kani?

        Antony M C

        Gom e Moz Lda /Ausmoz Holdings

        Main Street: Commercial House

        Bairro Herois Mocambicanos

        P. O. Box 384

        Chimoio, Mozambique

        Tel: +258-251-62405

        Fax: +258-251-62425

        Cell: +258 82 848 5531

        Email: cmantony@...

        antony.chinembiri@...

        Skype: antony.chinembiri

      • Vusi Twala
        Message 5 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012

          For those who are planning to come and celebrate with us this conference, the following are the directions to the venue.

          Our venue this time around is in the South of Johannesburg. Coming from Zimbabwe you continue on N1 South and Then take the M1 South Johannesburg. You will pass the city of Jhb and continue on that road and it will turn into R82. You pass Southgate on the right and as you pass and driving straight you will see Kibler Park on the left. You will turn left on the second road and the conference centre will be on your left.

          If there is any clarity you might need please let us know soonest.

          Regards,

          Vusi Twala

          083 649 9008

          Where is the Harare Tabakoni...tamirira anhuwe for a long time...asi rakabiwa paMbare kani?

          Antony M C

          Gom e Moz Lda /Ausmoz Holdings

          Main Street: Commercial House

          Bairro Herois Mocambicanos

          P. O. Box 384

          Chimoio, Mozambique

          Tel: +258-251-62405

          Fax: +258-251-62425

          Cell: +258 82 848 5531

          Email: cmantony@...

          antony.chinembiri@...

          Skype: antony.chinembiri

        • Fadzie Maunganidze

            --
            Fadzie
            079 916 2176
            Message 7 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012

              Those that are using public transport, you disembark at Johannesburg Park Station and get taxis from Park Station (MTN Noord St) to Kibler Park. If you can’t get taxis directly to Kibler Park, then get to Southgate and from there get taxis to Kibler Park. That also is not that difficult. Please we need as many questions as possible since we most likely switch off our phones from Saturday morning.

              Regards,

              Vusi Twala

              083 649 9008

              Message 8 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012
            • jamesonzivanai@yahoo.co.uk
              Message 9 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012
                What about those coming from the direction of Vanderbijlpark and Vereeniging.

                From: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Fadzie Maunganidze Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 12:34 PM To: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [zccmbungo] MARCH 9-11 CONFERENCE IN JOHANNESBURG

                Message 10 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012
                  Those coming from Vereeniging/ VDB Park, Lesotho, take the R82 from
                  Vereeniging and just after the Lenasia 4 WAY Stop you will turn right into
                  KIBLER PARK and then come straight to the conference centre.
                  If you take the R59 then take the Kliprivier off ramp and drive until you
                  see the RAND WATER road and turn left there and it will take you to KIBLER
                  PARK.
                  Those coming from Kimberley, Cape Town, PE, East London get off at the
                  Southgate/ Naturena Off Ramp and get to Southgate and then take the R82
                  towards Vereeniging and after the hill turn left into Kibler Park and come
                  to the conference centre.

                  Regards,

                  Vusi Twala

                  Message 11 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012

                  If the first one is not opening try this one!!

                  [Attachment(s) from Dzikamai P Rukuni included below]

                • Zion Christian
                  Message 12 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012
                  • 1 Attachment
                  • 21 KB
                  here is the map

                  From: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Antony C.M Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:27 PM To: Yahoogroup Subject: [zccmbungo] Harare Tabakoni

                  Where is the Harare Tabakoni...tamirira anhuwe for a long time...asi rakabiwa paMbare kani?
                  Antony M C
                  Gom e Moz Lda /Ausmoz Holdings
                  Main Street: Commercial House
                  Bairro Heroi

                  <*> Your email settings:
                      Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                      zccmbungo-digest@yahoogroups.com
                      zccmbungo-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • bmsiza02@yahoo.com
                  Message 13 of 24 , May 21, 2012
                    Famba Zion
                    If anyone has the latest tabakoni please kindly send it to me.

                    Regards
                    Msiza

                    Sent from my Nokia phone
                  • Admire
                    Message 14 of 24 , Jul 11, 2012
                      --- In zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com, "Kudakwashe Tonongera" <kudakwashe.tonongera@...> wrote:

                      > Famba Zion! Lately people have been using this group to communicate personal
                      > issues and send in jokes, I would like to believe this group is for
                      > enhancing Shoko roWedenga rinobva paMuPrista. If we can avoid, let's
                      > communicate directly to intended recipients' private mailboxes if the
                      > message does not need everyone's attention. This is just a concern.
                      >

                      > I hope the administrator Mr Rukuni has also observed this and this mail is
                      > not for debating but just a concern such that we do not get out our ways.
                      >

                      > Minister Tonongera By-Force

                    • Admire
                      Message 15 of 24 , Jul 11, 2012
                        yes, i think those who shares their personal issues through this yahoogroup havasi kuziva purpose yezccmbungo yahoogroup iyi kuti ndeye shoko rowedenga pazion kuti rifambe.tell them musaneta.