Re: [zccmbungo] Tabakoni [2 Attachments]

  • Charles Rukuni
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 1, 2009
      Leonard,

      I don't know whether it's only me having a problem. Can't open Dzidzisai vanhu kubata ma10percent. Please resend.

      Rukuni

      Charles Rukuni
      Box FM 415
      Famona,Bulawayo
      Zimbabwe
      Phone (263-11-789-739)
      alt.e-mail: charlesrukuni@...
      website: www.insiderzim.com

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 30, 2013
      please try this one and see if it opens.  I saved it as a word document.