Re: [zccmbungo] Tabakonis

  • Munyaradzi Mapanga
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 9, 2009
      Rugare vaMsiza, makadii nemhuri.  I am ok, came back this weekend.  makanzwa here kuti this sunday vanhu vose kujoburg Greater.   Saturday vanhu vose gomo kuRoadport.  Svondo inotanga na 8am, latest 9am.  Kune nhume dzakabva Jerusarema.  Simbisai mhuri.

      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 9, 2009
        Ndakanzwa naVaMunjodzi. Maita basa nekuti kazhinji kedu tinongozonzwa
        zvatoitika. See you there

        From: Msiza, Bernard <Bernard.Msiza@...>
        To: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 12:52 AM

        If anyone has got Tabakonis from ungano yyemusi wa15 November
        2008 (SA) please send me

        Regards

        Bernard Msiza

        Instrumentation And Control Artisan (PC)

        Oxygen Steel Making (OSM)

        ArcelorMittal

        P.O Box 2

        Vanderbijlpark

        Republic of South Africa

        Cell: 078 973 2728 / 082 930 7281

        Bus: (016) 889 9826

        Email: Bernard.Msiza@Arcelormitta. com
        <mailto:Arcelormitta.comBernard.Msiza@...>

        Bernard.Msiza@...
        <mailto:Bernard.Msiza@...>

        10006085@Iscor. com <mailto:10006085@...>
      • Kudakwashe Tonongera
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 10, 2009

          Famba Zion! Lately people have been using this group to communicate personal issues and send in jokes, I would like to believe this group is for enhancing Shoko roWedenga rinobva paMuPrista. If we can avoid, let’s communicate directly to intended recipients’ private mailboxes if the message does not need everyone’s attention. This is just a concern.

          I hope the administrator Mr Rukuni has also observed this and this mail is not for debating but just a concern such that we do not get out our ways.

          Minister Tonongera By-Force

          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 11, 2009
            As Tonongera rightly points out this list is for discussion of church issues. Private messages must be sent directly to recipients. We do not entertain any political messages at all. One member abused this list on Tuesday to send a political message.

            Charles Rukuni

            Charles Rukuni
            Box FM 415
            Famona,Bulawayo
            Zimbabwe
            Phone (263-11-789-739)
            alt.e-mail: charlesrukuni@...
            website: www.insiderzim.com

            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 19, 2009
              This is the latest I have. I had to hunt them down, vakomana havachatumiri zvavaimboita.

              Kind regards

              M. Revai
              Chief Operating Officer
              Interfin Merchant Bank
              3rd Floor Social Security Centre
              Corner Julius Nyerere/Sam Nujoma
              Harare
              Telephone +2634790901-8,
              Direct +2634799485,
              Mobile +263912273627

              believed to be clean.
            • Hilary Shenjere
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 20, 2009
                Thanks for the Tabakonis. kwakadini ikoko mazuva ano? kuno tirinane zvikuru simbisai vamwe vose.
                Kind regards; H.. Shenjere< shenjereh@... >
                From;Hilary Shenjere shenjereh@....
                Subject; Tabakonis
                To; Maxwell Revai <mrevai@...>
                Friday,02/20/09,

                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 14, 2009

                  Join

                  I think we all still haven`t received the (soft copy) Tabakoni for Ungano Mbeu Mbungo. If anyone can help and send it to us that will be very much appreciated

                  Regards

                  B. Msiza

                  Vereeniging, SA

                  Minister: T. Mutondoro

                  Bernard Msiza

                  Instrumentation and Control Artisan

                  Oxygen Steel Making (OSM)

                  ArcelorMittal  Group

                  P.O. Box 2

                  Vanderbijlpark

                  Republic of South Africa

                  C +27 (0)78 973 2728 P +27 (0)16 889 9826 F +27 (0) 16 889 9695

                  Email: Bernard.Msiza@...; Bernard.Msiza@...10006085@...

                  This e-mail and its attachments, if any, are subject to the ArcelorMittal South Africa Limited e-mail disclaimer

                   which is available on our website at http://www.arcelormittalsa.com/StdContent.aspx?pid=28&mid=10

                  or from our Information Technology Department at disclaimersa@...

                • leonard katova
                  Message 8 of 24 , Feb 4, 2010

                  Join?

                  See Attached Tabakonis

                  Leonard Katova
                  +263-912740024

                • Lionel Depute
                  Message 9 of 24 , Jun 23, 2011
                    Hyt, was wondering wats happening nematabakoni. We had Vashe in Mutare 8 June and in Hre 12 June now Lowveld paUngano yeSunga/Ruwa but still no tabakoni. Pliz help tisaporofita pfocho, tizive kwatiri kufudzirwa. Defe PFACHA!!!
                  • shepherd matashu
                    Message 10 of 24 , Feb 6, 2012

                    Those who are failing to open, try this version

                    Thank you

                    Shepherd M Matashu
                    Technical Support & Services Engineer(IT Dept)
                    Mbungo Estates
                    PO Mbungo
                    Masvingo
                    Cell: +263-775161216/+263712979249
                  • Antony C.M
                    Message 11 of 24 , Mar 7, 2012
                      Where is the Harare Tabakoni...tamirira anhuwe for a long time...asi rakabiwa paMbare kani?

                      Antony M C

                      Gom e Moz Lda /Ausmoz Holdings

                      Main Street: Commercial House

                      Bairro Herois Mocambicanos

                      P. O. Box 384

                      Chimoio, Mozambique

                      Tel: +258-251-62405

                      Fax: +258-251-62425

                      Cell: +258 82 848 5531

                      Email: cmantony@...

                      antony.chinembiri@...

                      Skype: antony.chinembiri

                    • Vusi Twala
                      Message 12 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012

                        For those who are planning to come and celebrate with us this conference, the following are the directions to the venue.

                        Our venue this time around is in the South of Johannesburg. Coming from Zimbabwe you continue on N1 South and Then take the M1 South Johannesburg. You will pass the city of Jhb and continue on that road and it will turn into R82. You pass Southgate on the right and as you pass and driving straight you will see Kibler Park on the left. You will turn left on the second road and the conference centre will be on your left.

                        If there is any clarity you might need please let us know soonest.

                        Regards,

                        Vusi Twala

                        083 649 9008

                        Where is the Harare Tabakoni...tamirira anhuwe for a long time...asi rakabiwa paMbare kani?

                        Antony M C

                        Gom e Moz Lda /Ausmoz Holdings

                        Main Street: Commercial House

                        Bairro Herois Mocambicanos

                        P. O. Box 384

                        Chimoio, Mozambique

                        Tel: +258-251-62405

                        Fax: +258-251-62425

                        Cell: +258 82 848 5531

                        Email: cmantony@...

                        antony.chinembiri@...

                        Skype: antony.chinembiri

                      • Fadzie Maunganidze

                          --
                          Fadzie
                          079 916 2176
                          Message 14 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012

                            Those that are using public transport, you disembark at Johannesburg Park Station and get taxis from Park Station (MTN Noord St) to Kibler Park. If you can’t get taxis directly to Kibler Park, then get to Southgate and from there get taxis to Kibler Park. That also is not that difficult. Please we need as many questions as possible since we most likely switch off our phones from Saturday morning.

                            Regards,

                            Vusi Twala

                            083 649 9008

                            Message 15 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012
                          • jamesonzivanai@yahoo.co.uk
                            Message 16 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012
                              What about those coming from the direction of Vanderbijlpark and Vereeniging.

                              From: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Fadzie Maunganidze Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 12:34 PM To: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [zccmbungo] MARCH 9-11 CONFERENCE IN JOHANNESBURG

                              Message 17 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012
                                Those coming from Vereeniging/ VDB Park, Lesotho, take the R82 from
                                Vereeniging and just after the Lenasia 4 WAY Stop you will turn right into
                                KIBLER PARK and then come straight to the conference centre.
                                If you take the R59 then take the Kliprivier off ramp and drive until you
                                see the RAND WATER road and turn left there and it will take you to KIBLER
                                PARK.
                                Those coming from Kimberley, Cape Town, PE, East London get off at the
                                Southgate/ Naturena Off Ramp and get to Southgate and then take the R82
                                towards Vereeniging and after the hill turn left into Kibler Park and come
                                to the conference centre.

                                Regards,

                                Vusi Twala

                                Message 18 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012

                                If the first one is not opening try this one!!

                                [Attachment(s) from Dzikamai P Rukuni included below]

                              • Zion Christian
                                Message 19 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012
                                • 1 Attachment
                                • 21 KB
                                here is the map

                                From: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Antony C.M Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:27 PM To: Yahoogroup Subject: [zccmbungo] Harare Tabakoni

                                Where is the Harare Tabakoni...tamirira anhuwe for a long time...asi rakabiwa paMbare kani?
                                Antony M C
                                Gom e Moz Lda /Ausmoz Holdings
                                Main Street: Commercial House
                                Bairro Heroi

                                <*> Your email settings:
                                    Individual Email | Traditional

                                <*> To change settings online go to:
                                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                                <*> To change settings via email:
                                    zccmbungo-digest@yahoogroups.com
                                    zccmbungo-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                              • bmsiza02@yahoo.com
                                Message 20 of 24 , May 21, 2012
                                  Famba Zion
                                  If anyone has the latest tabakoni please kindly send it to me.

                                  Regards
                                  Msiza

                                  Sent from my Nokia phone
                                • Admire
                                  Message 21 of 24 , Jul 11 5:42 AM
                                    --- In zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com, "Kudakwashe Tonongera" <kudakwashe.tonongera@...> wrote:

                                    > Famba Zion! Lately people have been using this group to communicate personal
                                    > issues and send in jokes, I would like to believe this group is for
                                    > enhancing Shoko roWedenga rinobva paMuPrista. If we can avoid, let's
                                    > communicate directly to intended recipients' private mailboxes if the
                                    > message does not need everyone's attention. This is just a concern.
                                    >

                                    > I hope the administrator Mr Rukuni has also observed this and this mail is
                                    > not for debating but just a concern such that we do not get out our ways.
                                    >

                                    > Minister Tonongera By-Force

                                  • Admire
                                    Message 22 of 24 , Jul 11 5:52 AM
                                      yes, i think those who shares their personal issues through this yahoogroup havasi kuziva purpose yezccmbungo yahoogroup iyi kuti ndeye shoko rowedenga pazion kuti rifambe.tell them musaneta.