congradulation sheperd

  • Amos Shenjere
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      makorokoto Sheperd Matashu

      but sei usina kuti ruma nzeve takauya nezvipo

    • Kudakwashe Tonongera
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008

        Tinotenda Mwari waSamere! I feel proud of this Youngman, Shepherd, you set an example to all youth. As the International Youth Vice-Chair, I feel gratified that youth are now fulfilling Nehemiah’s vision.

        Regards

        Kudakwashe ‘Mapisarema 66 verse 12’ Tonongera

        but sei usina kuti ruma nzeve takauya nezvipo