Fitter Machinist + Fitter

  • Kudakwashe Tonongera
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008

      Famba Zion!

      Vacancies for the Fitter Machinist and Fitter positions have risen within in my company, Gyproc Zimbabwe , therefore all Zion Christians or relatives of your own whom you know to posses the following qualifications must immediately contact me since I am headhunting.

      • Class 1 journeymen in Fitting and Turning
      • National certificate in machineshop, mechanical engineering
      • Diploma in Machineshop/ Mechanical engineering is an added advantage
      • Must have served 4years of apprenticeship

      The company offers competitive salary, housing allowance, transport allowances, medical aid, referral to country’s top hospital, life insurance cover, pension and so many extras. These post are for Harare plant

      Those interested must forward their cvs to e-mail below or post to: Gyproc Zimbabwe , Box AY70 , Amby, Msasa, Harare

      Nerugare!

      Kudakwashe Tonongera

      Human Resources Manager

      Gyproc Zimbabwe