Re: [zccmbungo] Re: Merry Xmas & Happy New Year

  • mutakayadl@executivemail.co.za
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 3, 2008
      famba zion vana vaMwari vakapinda mubako rezion vachivanda diabrosi
      nemabasa ake.God gave us an unforgetable gift (his son Jesus Christ)on
      chistmas day.So, to return back the favour lets mobilise ourselves and
      help muranda waMwari Nehemia to built an unforgetable (imba yaMwari)house
      of God pa MBUNGO.
      ANOVIMBIKA
      LINOS MUTAKAYA
      PRETORIA

      South Africas premier free email service - www.webmail.co.za
      For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm
    • Gilbert Revesai
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 3, 2008
        Rugare kwamuri maZion!

        I wish you all a prosperous New Year. Indeed it is true we just celebrated the birth of our Lord and Savior who came down on Earth and laid his life for you and me. He is the same one that allowed us to be alive in 2008. We must be grateful and he is the one that enables us to do all the great things. H e is going to enable us as a people to finish his Temple.

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- ----
        South Africas premier free email service - www.webmail. co.za
        For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail. co.za/dd. pwm

      • leonard katova
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 11, 2008
          Thank you for the msge, may God help you to Build with others (Tivake tose). After that ticharangarirwa zvachose

          Leonard Katova
          Harrare North West
          0912 740 024
          thank you so much

        • Munyaradzi Mapanga

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 15, 2008
              Munyaradzi Mapanga wrote:
              > Greetings to you my Friends in Christ. I am glad that we have all
              > been allowed to see both Christmas and this very bright New 2008. God
              > has a lot of good things in store for you this year, but He on demands
              > two things from you. THAT YOU HEED HIS WORD, AND FEAR HIS MIGHTY NAME.
              >
              > I thank lord that pple like Gilbert Revesai, Jealousy Phiri, Lilian
              > Moyana, John Mabhegedhe, Zoro Dzino, Tatenda, Minister Shenjere, Mr
              > Mambodza, B Msiza, E Charamba, B Mamutse just but to mention a few,
              > are still strong in faith. Keep up the good work, and may God bless
              > you all.
              >
              > */Gilbert Revesai <gidzr@...>/* wrote:
              >
              > Rugare kwamuri maZion!
              > I wish you all a prosperous New Year. Indeed it is true we just
              > celebrated the birth of our Lord and Savior who came down on Earth
              > and laid his life for you and me. He is the same one that allowed
              > us to be alive in 2008. We must be grateful and he is the one that
              > enables us to do all the great things. H e is going to enable us
              > as a people to finish his Temple.
              >

              > */mutakayadl@.../* wrote:
              >
              > famba zion vana vaMwari vakapinda mubako rezion vachivanda
              > diabrosi
              > nemabasa ake.God gave us an unforgetable gift (his son Jesus
              > Christ)on
              > chistmas day.So, to return back the favour lets mobilise
              > ourselves and
              > help muranda waMwari Nehemia to built an unforgetable (imba
              > yaMwari)house
              > of God pa MBUNGO.
              > ANOVIMBIKA
              > LINOS MUTAKAYA
              > PRETORIA

              > South Africas premier free email service - www.webmail.co.za
              > For super low premiums, click here
              > http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm <http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm>

              > Search.
              > <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

              > it now.
              > <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>

              NGATIVIMBE NA JESU! (Acts 4v12) And nothing is impossible.