Re: [zccmbungo] Happy New Year to Every One

  • Tibbie Shams
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
      Thank you and Happy New Year to you all. Wish you all the best in 2006

      Charles Rukuni <charlesrukuni@...> wrote:
      I would like to wish you a Happy New Year and a prosperous year ahead.
      May I also take this opportunity to thank our fellow christians in the
      US. Mostof them are reachable on email which makes our job of keeping
      them informed easier. If we are not keeping you uptodate as often as
      possible, this is a weakness on our party. We wish the same could
      apply to other christians int he diaspora especially inthe United
      Kingdom and South Africa. Lets use this platform as well as our web
      site. Information is power.

      Hopeful I sholdbe celebrating my new year at Mbungo to get a good
      kickstart to the coming year.

      All the best.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Gilbert Revesai
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
        Same to you. I hope you all got into the new year in one piece.

        Regards

        G Revesai

        Charles Rukuni <charlesrukuni@...> wrote:
        I would like to wish you a Happy New Year and a prosperous year ahead.
        May I also take this opportunity to thank our fellow christians in the
        US. Mostof them are reachable on email which makes our job of keeping
        them informed easier. If we are not keeping you uptodate as often as
        possible, this is a weakness on our party. We wish the same could
        apply to other christians int he diaspora especially inthe United
        Kingdom and South Africa. Lets use this platform as well as our web
        site. Information is power.

        Hopeful I sholdbe celebrating my new year at Mbungo to get a good
        kickstart to the coming year.

        All the best.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Yahoo! Photos

      • delta jonathan

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2006
            thank you and please continue to keep us informed.