Website updated

  • Charles Rukuni
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
      Your website has been updated. We now have a feature on Rev Samuell
      Mutendi: "In memory of a True Prophet- Rev Samuel Mutendi"
    • Charles Rukuni
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
        Your website has been updated with the latest unganos. Check under
        bishop's diary.
      • Charles Rukuni
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2007
          Your website has been updated with the latest picture/s on the church
          project. We will be putting more pictures but because we are on dial-
          up, it is a bit slow. Allt he best.

          Charles