Tabakonis

  • Onward Bhoso
    Message 1 of 24 , May 2, 2006
      Famba Zion Vanhu vaMwari

      Kindly receive attached latest tabakoni. Sorry for the silence lately our internet was giving us problems.

      With happy regards

      O Bhoso

    • Msiza, Bernard
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 12, 2009

        If anyone has got Tabakonis from ungano yyemusi wa15 November 2008 (SA) please send me

        Regards

        Bernard Msiza

        Instrumentation And Control Artisan (PC)

        Oxygen Steel Making (OSM)

        ArcelorMittal

        P.O Box 2

        Vanderbijlpark

        Republic of South Africa

        Cell: 078 973 2728 / 082 930 7281

        Bus: (016) 889 9826

        Email: Bernard.Msiza@Arcelormitta.com

                    Bernard.Msiza@Iscor.com

                   10006085@...

      • Munyaradzi Mapanga
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 9, 2009
          Rugare vaMsiza, makadii nemhuri.  I am ok, came back this weekend.  makanzwa here kuti this sunday vanhu vose kujoburg Greater.   Saturday vanhu vose gomo kuRoadport.  Svondo inotanga na 8am, latest 9am.  Kune nhume dzakabva Jerusarema.  Simbisai mhuri.

          If anyone has got Tabakonis from ungano yyemusi wa15 November 2008 (SA) please send me

          Regards

          Bernard Msiza

          Instrumentation And Control Artisan (PC)

          Oxygen Steel Making (OSM)

          ArcelorMittal

          P.O Box 2

          Vanderbijlpark

          Republic of South Africa

          Cell: 078 973 2728 / 082 930 7281

          Bus: (016) 889 9826

          Email: Bernard.Msiza@Arcelormitta. com

                      Bernard.Msiza@Iscor.com

                     10006085@Iscor. com

        • Msiza, Bernard
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 9, 2009
            Ndakanzwa naVaMunjodzi. Maita basa nekuti kazhinji kedu tinongozonzwa
            zvatoitika. See you there

            From: Msiza, Bernard <Bernard.Msiza@...>
            To: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 12:52 AM

            If anyone has got Tabakonis from ungano yyemusi wa15 November
            2008 (SA) please send me

            Regards

            Bernard Msiza

            Instrumentation And Control Artisan (PC)

            Oxygen Steel Making (OSM)

            ArcelorMittal

            P.O Box 2

            Vanderbijlpark

            Republic of South Africa

            Cell: 078 973 2728 / 082 930 7281

            Bus: (016) 889 9826

            Email: Bernard.Msiza@Arcelormitta. com
            <mailto:Arcelormitta.comBernard.Msiza@...>

            Bernard.Msiza@...
            <mailto:Bernard.Msiza@...>

            10006085@Iscor. com <mailto:10006085@...>
          • Kudakwashe Tonongera
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 10, 2009

              Famba Zion! Lately people have been using this group to communicate personal issues and send in jokes, I would like to believe this group is for enhancing Shoko roWedenga rinobva paMuPrista. If we can avoid, let’s communicate directly to intended recipients’ private mailboxes if the message does not need everyone’s attention. This is just a concern.

              I hope the administrator Mr Rukuni has also observed this and this mail is not for debating but just a concern such that we do not get out our ways.

              Minister Tonongera By-Force

              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 11, 2009
                As Tonongera rightly points out this list is for discussion of church issues. Private messages must be sent directly to recipients. We do not entertain any political messages at all. One member abused this list on Tuesday to send a political message.

                Charles Rukuni

                Charles Rukuni
                Box FM 415
                Famona,Bulawayo
                Zimbabwe
                Phone (263-11-789-739)
                alt.e-mail: charlesrukuni@...
                website: www.insiderzim.com

                Message 7 of 24 , Feb 19, 2009
                  This is the latest I have. I had to hunt them down, vakomana havachatumiri zvavaimboita.

                  Kind regards

                  M. Revai
                  Chief Operating Officer
                  Interfin Merchant Bank
                  3rd Floor Social Security Centre
                  Corner Julius Nyerere/Sam Nujoma
                  Harare
                  Telephone +2634790901-8,
                  Direct +2634799485,
                  Mobile +263912273627

                  believed to be clean.
                • Hilary Shenjere
                  Message 8 of 24 , Feb 20, 2009
                    Thanks for the Tabakonis. kwakadini ikoko mazuva ano? kuno tirinane zvikuru simbisai vamwe vose.
                    Kind regards; H.. Shenjere< shenjereh@... >
                    From;Hilary Shenjere shenjereh@....
                    Subject; Tabakonis
                    To; Maxwell Revai <mrevai@...>
                    Friday,02/20/09,

                    Message 9 of 24 , Dec 14, 2009

                      Join

                      I think we all still haven`t received the (soft copy) Tabakoni for Ungano Mbeu Mbungo. If anyone can help and send it to us that will be very much appreciated

                      Regards

                      B. Msiza

                      Vereeniging, SA

                      Minister: T. Mutondoro

                      Bernard Msiza

                      Instrumentation and Control Artisan

                      Oxygen Steel Making (OSM)

                      ArcelorMittal  Group

                      P.O. Box 2

                      Vanderbijlpark

                      Republic of South Africa

                      C +27 (0)78 973 2728 P +27 (0)16 889 9826 F +27 (0) 16 889 9695

                      Email: Bernard.Msiza@...; Bernard.Msiza@...10006085@...

                      This e-mail and its attachments, if any, are subject to the ArcelorMittal South Africa Limited e-mail disclaimer

                       which is available on our website at http://www.arcelormittalsa.com/StdContent.aspx?pid=28&mid=10

                      or from our Information Technology Department at disclaimersa@...

                    • leonard katova
                      Message 10 of 24 , Feb 4, 2010

                      Join?

                      See Attached Tabakonis

                      Leonard Katova
                      +263-912740024

                    • Lionel Depute
                      Message 11 of 24 , Jun 23, 2011
                        Hyt, was wondering wats happening nematabakoni. We had Vashe in Mutare 8 June and in Hre 12 June now Lowveld paUngano yeSunga/Ruwa but still no tabakoni. Pliz help tisaporofita pfocho, tizive kwatiri kufudzirwa. Defe PFACHA!!!
                      • shepherd matashu
                        Message 12 of 24 , Feb 6, 2012

                        Those who are failing to open, try this version

                        Thank you

                        Shepherd M Matashu
                        Technical Support & Services Engineer(IT Dept)
                        Mbungo Estates
                        PO Mbungo
                        Masvingo
                        Cell: +263-775161216/+263712979249
                      • Antony C.M
                        Message 13 of 24 , Mar 7, 2012
                          Where is the Harare Tabakoni...tamirira anhuwe for a long time...asi rakabiwa paMbare kani?

                          Antony M C

                          Gom e Moz Lda /Ausmoz Holdings

                          Main Street: Commercial House

                          Bairro Herois Mocambicanos

                          P. O. Box 384

                          Chimoio, Mozambique

                          Tel: +258-251-62405

                          Fax: +258-251-62425

                          Cell: +258 82 848 5531

                          Email: cmantony@...

                          antony.chinembiri@...

                          Skype: antony.chinembiri

                        • Vusi Twala
                          Message 14 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012

                            For those who are planning to come and celebrate with us this conference, the following are the directions to the venue.

                            Our venue this time around is in the South of Johannesburg. Coming from Zimbabwe you continue on N1 South and Then take the M1 South Johannesburg. You will pass the city of Jhb and continue on that road and it will turn into R82. You pass Southgate on the right and as you pass and driving straight you will see Kibler Park on the left. You will turn left on the second road and the conference centre will be on your left.

                            If there is any clarity you might need please let us know soonest.

                            Regards,

                            Vusi Twala

                            083 649 9008

                            Where is the Harare Tabakoni...tamirira anhuwe for a long time...asi rakabiwa paMbare kani?

                            Antony M C

                            Gom e Moz Lda /Ausmoz Holdings

                            Main Street: Commercial House

                            Bairro Herois Mocambicanos

                            P. O. Box 384

                            Chimoio, Mozambique

                            Tel: +258-251-62405

                            Fax: +258-251-62425

                            Cell: +258 82 848 5531

                            Email: cmantony@...

                            antony.chinembiri@...

                            Skype: antony.chinembiri

                          • Fadzie Maunganidze

                              --
                              Fadzie
                              079 916 2176
                              Message 16 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012

                                Those that are using public transport, you disembark at Johannesburg Park Station and get taxis from Park Station (MTN Noord St) to Kibler Park. If you can’t get taxis directly to Kibler Park, then get to Southgate and from there get taxis to Kibler Park. That also is not that difficult. Please we need as many questions as possible since we most likely switch off our phones from Saturday morning.

                                Regards,

                                Vusi Twala

                                083 649 9008

                                Message 17 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012
                              • jamesonzivanai@yahoo.co.uk
                                Message 18 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012
                                  What about those coming from the direction of Vanderbijlpark and Vereeniging.

                                  From: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Fadzie Maunganidze Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 12:34 PM To: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [zccmbungo] MARCH 9-11 CONFERENCE IN JOHANNESBURG

                                  Message 19 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012
                                    Those coming from Vereeniging/ VDB Park, Lesotho, take the R82 from
                                    Vereeniging and just after the Lenasia 4 WAY Stop you will turn right into
                                    KIBLER PARK and then come straight to the conference centre.
                                    If you take the R59 then take the Kliprivier off ramp and drive until you
                                    see the RAND WATER road and turn left there and it will take you to KIBLER
                                    PARK.
                                    Those coming from Kimberley, Cape Town, PE, East London get off at the
                                    Southgate/ Naturena Off Ramp and get to Southgate and then take the R82
                                    towards Vereeniging and after the hill turn left into Kibler Park and come
                                    to the conference centre.

                                    Regards,

                                    Vusi Twala

                                    Message 20 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012

                                    If the first one is not opening try this one!!

                                    [Attachment(s) from Dzikamai P Rukuni included below]

                                  • Zion Christian
                                    Message 21 of 24 , Mar 8, 2012
                                    • 1 Attachment
                                    • 21 KB
                                    here is the map

                                    From: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Antony C.M Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:27 PM To: Yahoogroup Subject: [zccmbungo] Harare Tabakoni

                                    Where is the Harare Tabakoni...tamirira anhuwe for a long time...asi rakabiwa paMbare kani?
                                    Antony M C
                                    Gom e Moz Lda /Ausmoz Holdings
                                    Main Street: Commercial House
                                    Bairro Heroi

                                    <*> Your email settings:
                                        Individual Email | Traditional

                                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                                        (Yahoo! ID required)

                                    <*> To change settings via email:
                                        zccmbungo-digest@yahoogroups.com
                                        zccmbungo-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                  • bmsiza02@yahoo.com
                                    Message 22 of 24 , May 21, 2012
                                      Famba Zion
                                      If anyone has the latest tabakoni please kindly send it to me.

                                      Regards
                                      Msiza

                                      Sent from my Nokia phone
                                    • Admire
                                      Message 23 of 24 , Jul 11, 2012
                                        --- In zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com, "Kudakwashe Tonongera" <kudakwashe.tonongera@...> wrote:

                                        > Famba Zion! Lately people have been using this group to communicate personal
                                        > issues and send in jokes, I would like to believe this group is for
                                        > enhancing Shoko roWedenga rinobva paMuPrista. If we can avoid, let's
                                        > communicate directly to intended recipients' private mailboxes if the
                                        > message does not need everyone's attention. This is just a concern.
                                        >

                                        > I hope the administrator Mr Rukuni has also observed this and this mail is
                                        > not for debating but just a concern such that we do not get out our ways.
                                        >

                                        > Minister Tonongera By-Force

                                      • Admire
                                        Message 24 of 24 , Jul 11, 2012
                                          yes, i think those who shares their personal issues through this yahoogroup havasi kuziva purpose yezccmbungo yahoogroup iyi kuti ndeye shoko rowedenga pazion kuti rifambe.tell them musaneta.