RE: [zccmbungo] Fw: Consolidated Tabakoni reUngano yokudzaka Gomo 24-29 September 2012

  • cafe
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      Name .Kudakwashe .Marimbe
      Could you change the email you hold for me (cafe@...) to kmarimbe@...
      Thank you
      K.Marimbe

      From: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tinashedziripi@...
      Sent: 30 September 2012 21:30
      To: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [zccmbungo] Fw: Consolidated Tabakoni reUngano yokudzaka Gomo 24-29 September 2012

      Even to mie!can't open.

      From: tsungayi maguza <tjmaguza@...>
      Sender: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 21:25:56 +0100 (BST)
      To: <zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com

      Rugare. Can not access this attachment, can you please re-send using other formats. Thank you.

      ------------------------------

      On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 15:10 BST Zcc Mbungo wrote:

      >With Regards

      >Tabakoni Dissemination & Reports Receiving Off
      >Mbungo IT Dpt
      >PO Mbungo
      >Masvingo
      >
      >Prayer Line +263772262633/+263774036428
      >Hotline +263772293200
      >email address: mbungoit@...

      copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is
      strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
      incomplete, or contain viruses.
      version.