How are you?

  • sandengu tonderai
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
      Dear,
      Hi, guys ! Good news for you! I bought an iphone on  www.wetlie.com. It is a nice website. The item reaches me only in 5 days. The goods are original and genuine. More importantly, the price is cool. Surely, you will like it. Please try to click www.wetlie.com.
      Your sincerely.
    • Mashingaidze, Sivave
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012

        Hi

        Thanks for the e-mail.  What are the freight charges suppose I have bought a phone USD500.00 from China here in Zimbabwe.  Please highlight.

        Mashingaidze

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
          wrong forum sivave and sandengu.Lets talk about brotherwood authority and responsibility instead - tabakoni GB and america august 2012. Famba Zion

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
            Information yakakosha iyi toida. thanks Mr Sandengu

            --
            Regards,

            Tafuma Fundira

            Operations Department
            Enliven Media
            @-tfundz@...
            C -+263773808575
            L-+26342933548

            "Failure is an OPPORTUNITY  to try again, in a better and more effective way"

          • wilsonbope@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
              Famba Zion

              In as much as muchiida info iyi, use the right platform. Yahoo group iri harisi re marketing purposes dzisiri related to our tabakonis and shoko rewedenga. Let's desist from using this mailing list for our personal issues. This mailing list is for disseminating ma Tabakoni and all important mirairo to maZion worldwide kwete for marketing our websites and ideas. Its better to send personal emails to targeted individuals kwete kutumira kuvanhu vese.

              Let's not argue about this. Its a matter of understanding zvakavambirwa this group. There are many other marketing platforms aripo online so use those and not this yahoo group. Ngatibatsirane ipapo pajeke.

              Norugare

              W. Gwitima

              From: tafuma fundira <tfundz@...>
              Sender: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 20:09:02 +0200
              To: <zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: zccmbungo@yahoogroups.com

                From: tafuma fundira <tfundz@...>
                Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 20:09:02 +0200

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012

                  Tinokumbirawo kuti nyaya iyi ichipera. After all, you are discussing spam. Sandengu had advised he is not the one who sent that spam. We have advised him to do something to stop his email sending this spam. So let’s stop this debate.

                  From: tafuma fundira <tfundz@...>

                  Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 20:09:02 +0200