Chegutu Tabakoni July 7 2012, and Majuta memorial 30 june 2012

  • Zcc Mbungo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2012

    ZION CHRISTIAN CHURCH

    TABAKONI JOURNAL MAJUTA MEMORIAL 30 JUNE 2012

    ENGLISH VERSION

    1.       CALLED BY GOD

    The man we have gathered to remember in retrospect has left  an immutable legacy of goodness which can be compared to non. Right from the onset of his conversion, he exhibited willingness and obedience right up to his very last breath at Hartley Chegutu at the prophets’ conference in 2010. He is one undisputed example of a man who was called into God’s ministry in Zion unlike many who have come to the church at their own will and accord.  Majuta converted to Zion in the 1960’s when he had stopped over at Mutarara enroute to David Masuka to whom he had accompanied a patient  seeking healing and prophetic guidance from Masuka.   Rev Samuel Mutendi healed the man in the sight of Majuta who then appreciated this Holy man’s works and decided to join him forthwith.  Majuta then went through all the clerical positions of the church’s hierarchy. He rose from being a deacon, being an evangelist, a minister and finally an elder at the  time of his death.   This means that he had been tried and tested at all levels and so could address and teach anyone at any level. (Col 1 vs. 28)

    2.       A  HUMBLE TEACHER REFLECTS IN HIS STUDENTS

    A good teacher should maintain and keep consistent pursuit of his mission and uphold his king’s business of preaching and converting people to Zion (Matt 28 vs. 18). His humility is shown in the nature and caliber of his converts even to the extent of being good leaders. Some of the products of Mischeck Majuta   are now good leaders and champions in rendering statutes and ordinances to God, prayer worriers, diligent and obedient to the Servant of God. They are always seen when they are wanted and the church banks on them. We are however wary of some of our leaders’ converts who cause problems to the church and fight down its programs.  They are like a cat which carries dead snakes into the court yard. They have dead works and are as deceptive as snakes (Gen 3 vs. 1). The reason why some new converts are snake like and scornful is because their mentors utter bad statements about the church with them soon after their conversion. These hypocrites make them deserve hell twice as they would themselves (Matt 23 vs.15). The question is, how can one love what he/she openly despises with new converts? This is exactly why some leaders convert many people but the new converts soon defect to other churches.

    3.       DIFFERENT MOULDS SAME LOOK SAME  SPIRIT

    It is amazing how children in a polygamous family look alike. They emanate from the different moulds (mothers) but they physically look  alike. Is it so with what they worship?  It is apparent that in such big families two brands of children emerge. One brand chooses to follow the paths and teachings of their departed fathers while another chooses to pursue worthless teachings and gods not known to their family and which are unhelpful to them (I Sam 12 vs.20).  While we should not despise them or reject usual conduct with these lost family members, we should not treat them as enemies (II Thessalonians 14) but should simply not follow their ways and gods.

    4.       CHANGE LEMONS TO LEMONADE

    Memorials  we do in Zion are multifaceted events. Primarily they are meant to honour and celebrate our departed heroes and for the Servant of God to convey their spirit into the hand of their Lord God (Acts 7 vs. 59) and also for to guide the surviving families. Some of the surviving members of the deceased’s family have sour characters like lemons.  They have lost the initial flavor reminiscent with oranges, the family from which they belong, because of improper grafting. Our duty as churches is to sweeten such characters and transform them into lemonade, a lavish drink. Do you know that sorghum stalks were once as sweet as sugar cane but quickly lost their sweetness as they grew and that gourds were also from the same family with sweet juicy melons? Such is like some family members who have turned unpalatable whom we try to make useful again if they choose to repent and get back their taste. Even gourds, though they may no longer be as sweet as melons make very good pudding (nhopi).  So the Bishop’s message is that it is not over yet, there is still time to repair our ways and become sweet again before our God and follow worthy ways of our worthy God and his leadership.

    5.       Refer Converts to the “Key Holder”(Matt 16 vs.17)

    Our church leaders and duty bearers should copy the character of Majuta who always referred his converts to the Bishop who is the principal shepherd and prophet of our church. Like Jesus Christ, (Matt 8 vs. 4), Majuta would refer the healed and the converted to the High Priest and encourage them to give God a sacrifice which would be a proof of their cleansing and conversion. However some of our leaders are so self centered that they start and finish everything without referring to the custodian who watches over our souls and who has the keys to our final destination (Rev 1 vs. 17-18), His Holiness the Bishop.

    6.       A True Prophet is concrete

    Original prophecy maintains its strength like a concrete structure bonded by strong cement the PC15 type for bridges not masonry for cheap weak buildings. A true prophet gets power when the Holy spirit descents on him (Acts1 vs. 8) and so his prophesies prevail after him. His works are seen and not imagined like is the status quo with many prophets of today who present list of converts rather than physically exhibit the converts in person.  Holy Spirit led prophesies do not concentrate on witch hunting but directs people to God.  It always shows that the cause for ones calamities is a result of their bad relationship with their God which can be corrected by repenting and being born again (John 3 vs. 3) rather than leading a person to think that their problems are caused by their relatives.

    7.       The Holy Spirit is the Converter( Acts 8vs. 29)

    Classical prophets of the old era did not wait for people to come for them to be converted but were sent by the Holy Spirit to meet their converts.  A typical example is Phillip who pursued the Ethiopian Eunuch and converted him and baptized him thereon. Our contemporary prophets now do things out of their own intuition and wait for desperate sick people who would be left with no choice but to join the church out of convenience and not conviction. One can not therefore claim to have converted anyone by that nature because it would have come out of desperation.  Spiritual intuition directs prophets even to offices of renowned personalities to tell them about the greatness of God and subsequently cause them to repent.  Majuta had such quality of prophecy and would even ask God to choose sincere believers even from among the heathen.  Majuta was careful not to yield useless converts who would need to be pushed to do work like wheel barrows.

    8.                               The righteous Remit Their Spirit to God (Acts 7 vs.59)

    We have learnt from Majuta that when one is righteous, they will remit their spirit back to God at their death.  We cannot separate the departure of Majuta with our annual occasion of the day of the spirit at Chegutu because that is where he returned his spirit to the owner. Hartley Chegutu is a famous little town where God anointed Samuel Mutendi with the Holy Spirit in 1913 which gave him power to traverse the world and yield heroes like Majuta. It was this spirit of Samuel which was cascaded to others by God like he did to Moses and the elders (Num 11 vs.25). It was this spirit that Majuta had used and had come back to remit it to God. In fact it is said that Majuta had asked God for a respectable departure from earth. He had said that he didn’t want to suffer illness to the extent of being taken to unholy places involuntarily by his kinsmen as they tried to find a solution to his illness. He had wanted a quick death like a chicken slaughtered for a guest. God answered his prayer and took his life in a quick accident. Kgogo also breathed his last at Mbungo and remitted his spirit to his God. We the living should also pray that we have honourable deaths which reflect the destination we are endeavouring for especially if we are leaders (Heb 13 vs.7).

    9.       A new commandment

    This year marks 99 years of the prevalence and the existence of the exquisite spirit of 1913 which drove Samuel Mutendi to do great works. It is the same spirit that has been shared and fused into our prophets of today. Our conference this year therefore will be celebrated in style and our prophets will be given unique certificates which will only be given to prophets who attend the conference and receive new teachings. We command therefore that anyone who has a vehicle as long as it has four wheels must come with at least two prophets to the conference. This will ensure that as many prophets as possible will attend. Any minister who leaves any of his prophets behind risks his job terminated. There will be a strict policy to prevent anyone without a certificate to prophesy or stand at the prophetic gates. We want to have proper visionaries and not witch hunters in our Zion prophetic systems because prophecy itself is a process of confessions not witches hunting.

    10.   Our God does not sleep (Psalm 121 vs. 4)

    The fallen hero we have come to celebrate had a very good habit of ensuring that dawn would not break before he had gone to his prayer place to pray. This is reminiscent of Jesus Christ who had the same habit (Mark 1 vs. 35). It is also told of how Majuta cursed himself one day when he overslept only to be greeted by beams of light in his room. Majuta upheld the fact that our God himself does not sleep he guards us all night (Psalms 121 vs. 4) and should be worshipped all night.

    11.   Satan Wakes up to Disturb (Job 1 vs.6)

    Satan sleeps all the time but wakes up to disturb (Job 1 vs.6) the righteous’ programs. He is the uninvited guest who gets to any place before everyone else at the same time trying hard to prevent others from attending. Satan wakes up to impede believers from attending  Sunday sermons, Wednesday and Friday sessions for women and men respectively, Saturday praise and worship (Mighidhi) for youths, fasting programs and month end (pfigamwedzi) meetings for elders and ministers. The ultimate obstruction is when Satan wakes up to prevent believers from going to grand conferences like Mbungo, Chegutu and Defe. He also wakes up to prevent people from honoring statutes and ordinances and to render vows and pledges to God. All believers are warned to be alert and be able to rebuke Satan even if he comes in the veil of our friends or spouse to stop us from achieving God’s will. Jesus Christ identified Satan in one of his arch disciples Peter and rebuked him saying “Get behind me Satan” (Matt 16 vs. 23), and Jesus was able to proceed to Jerusalem to achieve his mandate.

    12.   START BY CONVERTING YOUR KINSMEN

    The Bishop observes that some of his own kinsmen do not follow the ways of their fore father Samuel. They are busy reinforcing and following worthless things and doctrines (I Sam 12 vs. 21). Resultantly these people now shun going to Defe and Mbungo which are the main pilgrim centers in Zion Christian Church.  He extended an invitation to some of his kinsmen to Majuta’s memorial and asked them to come back to the God of their fore fathers (Jer. 3 vs. 14). He also wanted them to appreciate how we moan and remember our fallen heroes. How the man of God conveys the spirit of the departed to their final destination, Heaven.

    13.   BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS FLOCK TOGETHER (AMOS 3 VS .3)

    Elder Majuta’s eulogy is told by other elders who relay events when they would fast, pray and hold healing sessions. Elder Murozvi elaborated and went down memory lane of how they would spent hours on end kneeling down until their knees got sore. Elder Majuta had his own mountain where he had assigned different spots for different prayers. He had a place for praying for rain another for praying for Defe, another for seeking jobs, another for seeking the fruit of the womb and so on. It is to these places that he would invite other elders to pray with him and God would answer them. From this culture of companionship we can see that the birds of the same feathers should flock together for God’s work to prevail positively. Today’s prophecy is killed by pride and cursing each other out of malice while new converts are listening yet Majuta and his friends complemented each other in all works for God.

    14.   GOD USE THOSE HE HAS KNOWN  (ROMANS 8 VS. 29)

    Our God uses the people whom he has known and chosen and set apart. This does not mean people who joined the church long ago or who born in the church but those that God sets apart to do his work humbly and diligently like Majuta. The chosen ones always uphold their holiness even when operating behind the scenes.  Some are angels in front of the people but Devils behind the scene. They are however warned that God will judge them for every little action whether good or bad (Eccl 12 vs. 14).

    15.   EXTRAORDINARY HUMILITY

    Many Zion leaders especially elders and ministers are challenged by their nagging wives and to the extent compromising God’s work to pursue the will of their wives. Some women are so nagging and possessive that they are a pain in the neck to their husbands. These copy cats force and compel their husbands to buy useless things or even restrict their husband from carrying out free healing sessions. Elder Majuta had five wives but he had such an amicable relationship with them and none of them ever bothered him but actually complimented their husband’s work.  In fact Majuta was so humble that at one occasion an outrageous woman came and slapped him in the face to prevent him from prophesying. Instead of retaliating and reacting Majuta went on prophesying without even minding the woman and the painful slap he had been meted. We pray that this extraordinary humility by Majuta’s wives of allowing God’s work to prevail, and also containing his emotions not to fight back but keep his sword in its sheath (John 18 vs. 11) should be a trade mark of every duty bearer and Zion leader.

    16.   GOD FORGIVES THE PAST AND ENTRUSTS THE REPENTANT (I TIM 1VS.12)

    The late Majuta shared the same sentiments with the great apostle Paul who gratified God for entrusting him to lead his work even though he had persecuted innocent people and spoke evil about God.  Paul had repented and was now passionate for God’s work. God had forgiven him and showed him with glory. We in Zion know that we all have had regrettable histories before we were what we are today but God has entrusted us with his work and so we must endeavor to be righteous. We should all exhibit works that show that we have repented from our past evil and have stopped citing the name of God and Jerusalem in vain.  Our actions should not be as if we see God as our brother and we should not be liabilities and plunderers but help God to gather the righteous and their sacrifices (Psalms 50vs.5).

    17.   RIGHTEOUSNESS DOES NOT ENTAIL PERFECTION

    There is a growing tendency among our clergy of seeking to be too righteous and perfect. Resultantly they end up hiding bad information  and evil people that exist in their parishes. Some appear white before us yet are filthy and evil behind the scenes. In Zion we are not looking for righteous people but the willing and obedient. We want people, who are controllable, repremandable, who can shoulder heavy burdens and who are humble.  Most of the people who appear good end up satisfying the selfish interests of the people they lead. We know of parish leaders who have stopped or suspended important programs in the Zion system because they feel that it is too much for the people. The same people also subtly fight messengers and sentinels who are sent to guide them and pursue the decisions that come from Jerusalem.

    18.   DO YOU WANT YOUR OWN KING? (I SAM 8VS.5)

    Ministers and leaders who seek perfection by concealing important information in essence seek their own ruler whom they think would be soft and lenient to them yet God’s work is serious business. A good lesson should be learnt from the people who sought a king to rule over them. They thought they were rejecting Samuel but God said that it was not Samuel they had rejected but God himself. They did not know that this king would oppress them and take their property. He would also force their children into military duty.  So it is with us Zions, we know that anyone who rejects our  leadership challenges its decrees is actually wishing that he/she gets a leader of their own.  It would appear as though the person being fought against is Nehemiah and his crew yet it is actually God that they are rejecting. They are in essence using the leadership as a veil to reject God.  So beware of rejecting your leaders because the consequences of such behavior will be a calamity to your lives.

    19.   BEWARE OF ZION PROSTITUTES

    The biblical definition of a prostitute is one who worships other gods yet purporting to belong to God. These people are seen following defectors and worthless doctrines which are of no help to them. These days false prophets have emerged whose agenda is even to deceive the chosen ones as well (Matt 24 vs.24).  Some nicodemously attend ancient cults which are junior to ZCC in all respects. Exorcism of demons which people now marvel at today was done way back in 1913 by Samuel Mutendi and so no longer amazes us but the lost ones.  The danger with these prostitutes is that they try and bring in false teachings and doctrines in the church to deceive sincere and genuine believers. The advice we give to the prostitutes is to born again and be redeemed from the wrath of God. The faithful ones will remain undeceived even if they go through tough times, persecutions and temptations.

    20.   FUNDAMENTAL TEACHINGS WHICH MUST BE OBSERVED SERIOUSLY

    Every Zion member should know the following and teach their children to uphold them:

    ·         God can not be fooled (Gal 6 vs. 7)

    ·         Do not despise your father – Noah’s children(Gen 9 vs.21)

    ·         Do not laugh at your mother – Ishmael laughs at Sarah and is cast out(Gen 21 vs.9)

    ·         Do not laugh at the disadvantaged – Widows and Orphans (Exodus 22 vs.22), Do not cause a blind man to stumble (Lev 19vs.14)

    ·         Do not laugh at elders - Children who laughed at Elisha are killed by bears (II Kings  2vs.23-24),   treat the elderly with respect- (I Tim 5vs.1)

    Anyone who upholds these teachings will live in peace with everyone and will yield salvation in the end   (Heb 12 vs. 14)

    21.   DO NOT SPOIL YOUR CHILDREN

    There is a growing culture among Zions of expressing false love to children by being lenient with our children and being soft on the to the extend of  spoiling them ridiculously. We should wake your children up for prayer even in the middle of the night. Wake them up early for school. Make them due domestic chaos and odd jobs. We want to develop children who are resourceful and who are capable of being self sufficient. All Zions are compelled to nurture their children and groom them into useful citizens and imitable personalities.

    ZION CHRISTIAN CHURCH

    TABAKONI UNGANO ZUVA ROMWEYA CHEGUTU

    1.     CHIPOROFITA CHAZVOKWADI CHINOFANIRA KUVAKA ZION NEJERUSAREMA

    Kana uchiporofita nemweya wa1913 zvinofanira kuonekwa nokuvaka Zion neJerusarema. Ndizvo zvaiita Majuta, chiporofita chake chaivaka Zion neJerusarema. Majuta aiti kana waababhatidza omuratidza Jerusarema uye hauvashai paungano. Ko iwewo vako vawakatendeusa nechiporofita chako vari kupi, wakavaratidza kupi? Chako chiporofita hachina zvibereko asi kutobudisa vanhu mukereke.

    2.     ZVIMWE ZVIPOROFITA ZVINOPARADZA DZIMBA DZAVANHU NETABHERA DZAMWARI.

    Imba ndiyo first institution yakatanga kuumbwa naMwari, apedza kuita mhuri akazovamba Zion tabhera. Zvino zvimwe zviporofita zviri busy kuputsa zvinhu zvakavambwa naMwari. Chinosiya hama nehama vasingachaonani. Itai sechiporofita chaVaChikumbo chinoti unotora hama nehama ogara navo pasi, kuri kutsvaka kuvayananisa. Muporofita unoudza vanhu kuti munoroiwa namai venyu, mai vangazokuroya nhasi ivo vakambokurera kubva uchiri chidoko kusvika wakura?

    3.     MUPOROFITA WA1913 VERSUS WEEGYPITA

    Muporofita weEgypita unotorirawo sandizvo, achitoitawo manenji  sandizvo. N’anga dzaPharaoh  dzaitoitawo nharo dzichiita zvishamiso zvose zvaiitwa naMoses. Siyano yakazoonekwa panenji rokupedzisira parufu rwematangwe. Muporofita wazvokwadi anoonekwa pamagumo kwete nemanenji. Muranda waMwari Samere nguva yavaiparidza vaivako vaporofita vaiva nembiri, asi magumo avo akava pasina, Muranda waMwari Samere akaonekwa panyeredzi.

    4.     UKWANZWA MUPOROFITA ANOMANYIRWA NEVANHU NDIYE WENHEMA

    Kana uchiporofita chaizvo hautauri zvinoda vanhu nokuti unenge uchivapa raviro. Hakuna raviro inonaka chero mapiritsi chaiwo anorapa asi anovava. Iwe  chiporofita chako chinomanyirwa nevanhu ndicho chenhema nokuti unenge uchivaudza zvavanofarira sokuti, unoroyewa nangana, zvinhu zvako hazvifambi nokuti pana ngana anokupirira. Haatauri zvokuti bata chegumi kuti mari yaunotsvaka uizarurirwe.

    5.     POROFITAI KUTI ZION NEJERUSAREMA ZVIVE POPULAR

    Hakuna amwe mazita anofanira kuva nemukurumbira kunze kweZion neJerusarema. KuMuranda waMwari porofitai kuti vanhu vamunzwe nokuita zvaanoreva. Wosiya Zion neJerusarema zvichizivikanwa kudarika dzimwe nzvimbo dzose. Zvino kumba kweumwewo munhu kunopfumba kudarika chero paWellness centre (resident office) akaiswa mutown imwe neimwe. Zvimwe zviporofita zvinotorefer vanhu kudzimba dzavo izvo kutsvaka mukurumbira  wamazita avo.

    6.     MURANDA WAMWARI NDIRO JERUSAREMA, VAMWE VOSE INHUME

    Kunongova nomuPrista umwe pakati paMwari nevanhu (1 Timotio 2 vs. 5). Mwari haana kutitumira committee. Vanhu vose vanobva Jerusarema vanenge vatumwa, kana maona vatumwa hazvinzi Jerusarema riri pano. Idzodzo inhume, kunonzi nhasi tine nhume yabva Jerusarema inonzi, ngana. Muranda waMwari oga ndiye Jerusarema siyanai nezvimwe zvose zvimazita zvamunotumidza. Vose vanochakatika vachitaura zvekuti tine ropa raSamere, mharidzo iyoyo makaiwana kupi? Hakuna rimwe ropa rinofanira kuparidzwa nezvaro kunze kweropa rakadeuka pamuchikwa, raKristu. Munoda kuti Kristu ati kudii kana muchitaura zverimwe ropa?

    7.     MUSANGOKUMBIRIRA MURANDA WAMWARI UPENYU HOGA, ASI KUTIWO KUTI ASATSAUKA UYE KUTI AVE NEZIVO NENJERE

    Upenyu hwoga hungabetserei iye munhu akatsauka? Namatai kuti mashoko anotaurwa noMuranda waMwari abve kunaMwari apiwe shoko naMwari (VaEfeso 6 vs. 19). Huye vamwe vane zviso zvinotyityidzira (VaEfeso 6  vs. 20). Azarurirwe mukova weshoko (Vakorosi 4 vs. 6). Kunyengetera kuti vanhu vaterere kana achitaura (VaRoma 15 vs, 30), uye kuti vanhu vapiwe zororo kureva kuti apinde denga. Musaita sevaIsraeri vakarega Moses achikumbira ega kupinda Kenani Mwari akati handichadi kuzokunzwazve uchikumbira (Deute 2 vs. 26). Dai vaIsraeri vakakumbira vose Mwari waizovanzwirawo ngoni akatendera Moses kupinda Kenani.

    8.     MAGEDHE AVAPOROFITA HAAITIRWI KUTSVAKA ZVIVI

    Hakuna anotsvaka zvivi nokuti hakuna mutsvene. Magedhe anoitirwa kuti uudze munhu zvinodiwa naMwari kwaari uye zvakanaka zvaanoitira Mwari kuti arambe achizviita. Tinenge tichitsvaka kuti upiwe kundiso raviro yokuti wokunda sei, sezvo gore rino tiri vakundi.

    9.     MUPOROFITA ANOFANIRA KUVA MUNHU ANOTENDA

    Chiporofita chikasvika pamunhu asingatendi ndiye anoporofita zviri mudondo. Unofanira kutenda kuti Mwari haasi murevi wenhema (Numeri 23 vs. 19), kana achiti kunze ndiko kune imbwa nevaroi (Zaruro 22 vs. 15), iwe unoti kwete varimo muZion. Varoyi variko asi vari kunze havawanikwi mubako reZion. Kana wauya nahwo tine machipisa uroyi. Unofanira kutenda usati wafugama kuporofita. Ko kuti Jehovha unoti ndini ndinouraya (1 Samere 2 vs. 6), iwe muporofita, kwete kuti ngana ndiye auraya ngana. Jehovha anoti ndini ndinopa simba rokufuma, iwe woti kwete uyu wakaromba. Tendai Mwari kuti zvamunoporofita zvisava zvenhema.

    10.                        VANHU VANOITA NHARO SEI IMI MURIPO VAPOROFITA?

    Vana chairman havarongi zvinobuda nokuda kwenharo dzevanhu imi vaporofita muchizviona munyerere. Kusvika pakutoita nharo nomuPrista chaiye. Zvino venharo muchasara mava nherera  (Hosia 4 vs. 6). Vaporofita nemaElder huyai tiimbe rwuyo rumwe rwokudzora vanhu vazviise pasi powakatumwa naMwari. Vanhu havafaniri kuparara nokushaya zivo (Hosea 4 vs. 6).

    11.                        VANA NYAMUKUTA MATSOTSI VANORWIRANA VAKADZI VANE MIMBA

    Kunenge kuchinzi wonditorera macustomer. Izvo tsika yazvo ndeyekuda kuzoonekwa padivi obhadharisa kana apedza kubatsira. Zvino hakuna anofanira kubatsira munhu waasina kupiwa naElder. Elder ndivo vanorefer munhu kuna mbuya nyamukuta.

    12.                        TSAMBA DZICHACHINJWA TICHINZWA REPORT YEMARESIDENT OFFICERS

    Tichavhunza maresidents officers kuti uya hudzidzisi hwake hwanga huchishanda nemi here. Kune vamwe vava netsika yekuitira vanhu raviro zuva rakaungana vanhu seChitatu, Chishanu neSvondo. Kana chiri:

            i.            Chitatu

          ii.            Chishanu

        iii.            Svondo, raviro dzose dzinoiitirwa pakaungana vanhu.

    Ukaitirawo kumba kwako kurwa nekereke.

    13.                        ZVITATU ITRAINING PERIOD YAVA MBUYA MUKUTA

    Hapana mbuya mukuta anofanira kugara panzvimbo achingova oga. Anofanira kugara achitrainer vamwe Chitatu choga choga. Vanhu vakawanda vazive mabasa ose ambuya nyamukuta.

    14.                        KANA DEMON RIKABVA PANOFANIRA KUPINDA MWEYA MUTSVENE

    Kana munhu anga aine demon kana rikabuda zvechokwadi panofanira kupinda mweya mutsvene, ukaona poshaikwa chapinda ziva kuti richimo. Wabuda demon ngaaiswe kumugidhi wevaporofita anopomerwawo kurira (1 Samere  10 vs. 5). Unofanira kushanduka kuva umwe munhu (1 Samere 10 vs. 6).

    15.

  • Edmore Masuka
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2012