Re: [zccmbungo] Happy Birthday Vashe N Mutendi

  • learnmore mutanda
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
      Mangwanani akanaka vana vaMoyo,Veduwe ini muemail mangu handisi kureciever matabakoni handizivi kuti email yangu ndiyo problem here,,Mukandibatsira ndingafara chaizvo nekuti ndapa pazhara yeshoko.Tava muungano vanhu vamwari tapedza zvakatemwa nezvakatongwa

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011

        The fact that your email got on to the list shows that you are supposed to be receiving the tabakoni. Since the tabakoni are mailed in bulk, can you check whether our tabakoni are not going to your bulk mail box or to your spam box. You are definitely on the list. Or maybe you instructed  your email account to reject bulk mail. Check all these and revert. I am one of those that add people onto the list, so I am sending this on the open mail in case others have a similar problem.