Re: Announcing our New UK office

  • mike miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 2:58 PM
      Dear Associates,

      we would like to announce our new Company " Trend world enterprises (UK) Limited" As of starting from 25th of Feb,2008.Certificat e is attached and kindly take down our UK business Banking account for your record for European Business transactions in future as follow:

      Company: Trend world enterprises (UK) Limited
      Bank : HSBC
      Account Number: 11467867
      Business current Account: 402826 11467867
      Branch Sort Code: 40-28-26

      All import transactions from Europe please use HSBC UK and for Asian and Mainland china business please use our existing HSBC Hong Kong company account.
      best regards
      Zahid Zaidy

      Trend world enterprises
      Business Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/trendworldwide