Do you know ???

  • mike miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2007
        Did you know that those who appear to be very strong in heart, are real weak and most susceptible?
        Did you know that those who spend their time protecting others are the ones that really need someone to protect them?
        Did you know that the three most difficult things to say are:
        I love you, Sorry and help me
          Did you know that those who dress in red are more confident in themselves?
          Did you know that those who dress in yellow are those that enjoy their beauty?
          Did you know that those who dress in black, are those who want to be unnoticed and need your help and understanding?
            Did you know that when you help someone, the help is returned in two folds?
            Did you know that it's easier to say what you feel in writing than saying it to someone in the face? But did you know that it has more value when you say it to their face?
            Did you know that if you ask for something in faith, your wishes are granted?
            Did you know that you can make your dreams come true, like falling in love, becoming rich, staying healthy, if you ask for it by faith, and if you really knew, you'd be surprised by what you could do
            But don't believe everything I tell you, until you try it for yourself, if you know someone that is in need of something that I mentioned, and you know that you can help, you'll see that it will be returned in two-fold.
            Today, the ball of
            FRIENDSHIP is in your court, send this to those who truly are your friends (including me if I am one). Also, do not feel bad if no one sends this back to you in the end, you'll find out that you'll get to keep the ball for other people want more ..

            Best regards
            Mike
            Trend world Enterprises
            Trend world Transportation Trading Movers Company
            MSN:mikeandmiller@...
            Yahoo Chat: mike_and_miller@...
            Trend world Tool bar: http://Trendworld.ourtoolbar.com
            Web: http://www.trendworldwide.com