Sisters.

  • Mike Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      Sisters mean so much ...
      and this feeling only intensifies as the years pass.
      sisters...the special bond ...
      .there is the knowledge that sisters are always there for each other
      Sisters are for keeps...And forever true hope you all will like this thread

      She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities.

      She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best,and loves you anyway.

      She is your partner in crime,your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark.

      She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink.

      Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.
      While we were born sisters, we grew up to be friends.....

      A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost...
      Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life....The best thing about having a sister is that we always have a friend.

      Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks...expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief.

      Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs... that can undermine any tale you're telling.
      Loving a sister is an unconditional narcissistic and complicated devotion that approximates a Mother's love

      Photobucket
      E-mail: info@...
      Web: http://www.trendworldwide.com