My visit to Europe

  • Mike Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 6:54 AM
      Dear Friends and Business Associates,

      I am leaving Hong Kong from May 6th,2011 until 28th June,2011,My schedule will be as follow:

      May 7th until May 11th please call my Pakistan Number +92-3365949786

      May 11th until June 20th,2011 I will be in UK,Holland,Germany,France,Belgium and most probably in Italy for meeting our new suppliers of used clothes,used shoes,used bags direct Road transport into our UK warehouse.During this period,please contact my UK Number at: +44-7543278338

      My Hong Kong roaming service is also active always at +852-97505786 so i suggest you also can send me SMS with your name and phone number to call you back or contact me on above given numbers.

      In case of Urgency,Please feel free to contact my Assistant Ms.Sony Shankar at: +852-24883786 or 24883770 or in her direct Mobile: +852-64986163
      Best regards
      Zaidy

      Photobucket
      E-mail: info@...