Little Lessons Of Life

  • mike miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Little Lessons Of Life

      Don't go for looks, they can deceive.
      Don't go for wealth even that fades away.
      Go for someone who makes you smile.

      There are moments in life
      when you really miss someone
      that you want to pick them up
      from your dreams and hug them.

      Hope you dream of that someone.

      Dream what you want to dream,
      go where you want to go,
      be what you want to be,
      because you have only one life
      and one chance to do all the things
      you want in life.

      May you have...
      Enough happiness to make you sweet
      Enough trials to make you strong
      Enough sorrow to keep you human
      Enough hope to make you happy
      And enough money to buy gifts.

      When one door of happiness closes, another opens.
      But we often took so long at the closed door,
      that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.

      The best kind of friend is the one
      you could sit on a porch, swing with,
      never saying a word and then walk away feeling
      like that was the best conversation you've had.

      It's true that we don't know
      what we've got until we lose it,
      but it's also true that we don't know what
      we've been missing until it arrives.

      Always put yourself in other's shoes.
      If you feel that it hurts you,
      it probably does hurt the person too.

      A careless word may kindle a strife;
      A cruel word may wreck a life
      A timely word may level stress
      A lovely word may heal and bless.

      The beginning of love is to let those we love
      be perfectly themselves and
      not to twist them with our own image,
      otherwise we love only the reflection
      of ourselves we find in them.

      The happiest people don't necessarily
      have the best of everything,
      they just make the most of everything
      that comes along the way.

      May be God wants us to meet a few wrong people
      before meeting the right one so that
      when we finally meet the right person,
      we should know how to be grateful for that gift.

      It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
      an hour to like someone and a day to love someone

      - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

      Happiness lies for those who cry,
      those who hurt,
      those who have searched
      and those who have tried.
      For only they can appreciate the importance
      of people who have touched their lives.

      Love is when you take away the feeling,
      the passion, the romance
      and find out you still care for that person.

      A sad thing about life is that when you meet
      someone who means a lot to you
      only to find out in the end that it was never
      bound to be and you just have to let go.

      Love starts with a smile,
      develops with a kiss
      and ends with a tear.

      Love comes to those who still hope
      even though they've been disappointed,
      to those who still believe
      even though they've been betrayed,
      need to love those who still love,
      even though they've been hurt before.

      It hurts to love someone,
      and not to be loved in return
      but what is most painful is to love someone
      and never finds the courage
      to let the person know how you feel.

      The brightest future will always
      be based on a forgotten past.
      You can't go on well in life until you let go
      of your past failures and heartaches.

      Never say goodbye when you still want to try;
      Never give up when you still feel you can take it;
      Never say you don't love that person anymore
      when you can't let go.

      Giving someone all your love
      is never an assurance that they'll love you back.
      Don't expect love in return,
      just wait for it to grow in their hearts
      but if it doesn't,
      be content it grew in yours.

      There are things you love to hear
      but you would never hear it from
      the person whom you would like to hear it from,
      but don't be deaf to hear it from the person
      who says it with his heart.

      When you were born, you were crying
      and everyone around you was smiling.
      Live your life to the fullest so that when you die,
      you're smiling and everyone around you is crying.

      Best regards
      Mike
      Trend world Enterprises
      Trend world Transportation Trading Movers Company
      MSN:mikeandmiller@...
      Yahoo Chat: mike_and_miller@...
      Trend world Tool bar: http://Trendworld.ourtoolbar.com
      Web: http://www.trendworldwide.com