Trading Offer.

  • Mike Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2009
      Dear Sir,

      we are established since 1990 as a Trading Company Located in Hong Kong and UK.we are the China Gold supplier Trusted and verified by Alibaba.com.

      Our New Web: http://trendworld.en.alibaba.com

      we offer "Door to Door Service for Philippine,and Indonesia's major cities" Our regular supplies includes of Factory Excess Stocks/Used Automobiles/Used Clothes/Used Shoes/Used bags/Stock lots of Electronics and electrical Home appliances,Gifts & Premiums,Fashion Accessories,Stationery etc.We buy and sell in Bulk and small order as is and what is available basis.
      we own 2 Big warehouses in Hong Kong with own logistic and loading facility under one roof.
      Please feel free to join our mailing list by using following URL:

      we are looking forward to establish a long term and firm business relationship with your
      esteem company.Please feel free to contact us any time for any further informations.
      with thanks and best regards
      Mike
      Web: http://trendworld.en.alibaba.com

      Photobucket