Hannah Montana

  • Sarah Logan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Did anyone watch the 2 episodes of hannah montana last night and last
      week? To me that show is awsome and her country accent is so cool like
      im from the country but not like that. The ratings for Cow Belles was
      massive hannah montana came in second american idol in third and yaaaa
      high school musical in 4. By the way if u buy the popstar magazine
      that will be relesed april 4 u can get 3 big posters of zac ive got 2
      in my room right now so i need more.

      Sarah